Chapter 4: Breakup and Seduction

Here I am with the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it but I have to warn you, not only for this chapter but also for the future. 

First of all, I am not good and don't feel comfortable writing intimate scenes between a man and a woman. I tried in the past but it doesn't work for me. Therefore I try to distance myself from them. Such scenes are not what we want to read in that fanfiction of mine, right? ^^

Second of all, although I do not get into detail, you will just know when it happens. I felt uncomfortable writing it even though it is not detailed and it might show when you read it. 

I hope you understand and will nevertheless enjoy this chapter <3 <3

TRIGGER WARNING: 

The way things are written and the story progresses in this chapter and the next, the word rape will fall a few times. What happens in this chapter also looks like rape, so please be careful when reading. 

Xiao Zhan's POV

I shouldn't have complained about some discomfort which I called a headache because what I had today was the worst. I barely opened my eyes and thought I would die. My head hurt so much that wanted to scream and I was dead tired. I didn't want to get up and begged to the gods or anyone who could fulfill my wish in staying in bed.

"Xiao Zhan?" Mom called me and sat next to me. "Are you awake?"

"No..."I groaned. "I am dead..."

Suddenly I felt her hand on my forehead. "You don't seem to have a fever but you look rather pale. Maybe you should stay home today after all. I will call the school and will let them know."

This was the perfect chance to agree and stay home but then I was reminded that Min-Ah and I needed to finish our project. The deadline was the day after tomorrow.

'This is so unfair....' I complained and got up. "It's fine, mom. I will go to school."

"I don't think this is a good idea. Look how pale you are. Are you still having a headache? You complained about having them a few days ago but when I wanted to bring you to see a doctor, you refused."

"Still there... I don't like hospitals."

"We should still go and get you checked up. Better safe than sorry."

"Mom, really, no need," I said and got out of bed.

"Baby, I know you are one responsible young man, but you should take care of your health. If you don't feel well, stay home." She said worried and put her hand on my forehead once more.

"There is something I need to do at school. If I don't feel better tomorrow, I will go to the hospital. I promise, hm?"

She frowned. "But-"

"Mom" I hugged her tightly. "I love you the most."

"I love you too, baby." She patted my head and it did feel rather good. "Fine, I will trust you but if you can't stand it anymore, call me, okay?"

"Promise." I smiled and hushed her out of the room to take a shower. Once I was done and went to the kitchen, Aunty laughed at me.

"Did you seriously pull the I Love you card? Nice one, Xiao Zhan!" She gave me a thumbs up and mom nudged her shoulder.