Chapter 2: Pervert Freak...

Yes, you saw it right. The next update is here :) 

I hope you enjoy it <3 <3

Xiao Zhan's POV

 "I am home!" I shouted and soon after aunty came out of her room looking somewhat surprised to see me.

"Your mom went out to buy groceries." She said. "How was school?"

"Okay..."

She approached me and took a closer look. "Hmmm..."

"What?"

"Nothing. I am just curious why are you here and not on a date or something? Usually, you would always hang out with your girl rather than come home on time." She shrugged her shoulders and walked to the couch.

"First of all, that is not true. Secondly, I am tired."

"First of all, this is so true, and second of all, didn't you sleep enough?" She laughed when I huffed at her. I was about to nag at her but when I happened to see my reflection in the mirror hanging on the wall, I forgot about that and turned to aunty.

"Say, aunty, do I really look like my father?"

"I never saw him so I don't know but your mom sometimes stares at you in a rather dreamy way so... yeah, I think you do look quite a lot like him. Why do you ask? You never were interested in him before."

"That didn't change. I just... I don't know." I said and then frowned. "Damn, this is so fucking annoying!"

I stomped into my room and ignored aunty who asked me what was wrong with me for cursing all of the sudden. As if I knew why I did that. I feel like I didn't know anything anymore. I am so irritated, I have a headache, I am tired, and everything is getting on my nerves. God dammit!

I went to bed and hid under the blanket where I must have fallen asleep because suddenly my mom was there and patted my head.

"I heard you cursed at Lusi. Did something happen?"

"Really now?" I asked and rolled my eyes before looking towards the door. "I never cursed at you and you know that, you old witch!" I shouted and soon aunty stood at the door.

"Damn, your son has some serious issues today." She grinned and then glared at me. "And I am not an old witch, you hear me!?"

"Whatever..." I mumbled and aunty left again.

"What is wrong, darling? Did something happen at school?"

"No.... expect that everyone has been staring at me because apparently, I am handsome now."

"You were always handsome, darling. Others didn't see it."

"Right, they were probably only distracted by those huge pimples I had every day."

"I liked them. They kept all the girls away from you. Well, except for one."

"Mom, why don't you like her?" I asked curiously.

"Then why do you like her?" I blinked at her question.

"We have been friends for so long and I know her well. She is a kind and beautiful girl too."

"So? I have been friends with Lusi for much longer than you have been friends with your girlfriend. Lusi is kind and also beautiful...."

"Yes, I am." Aunty showed up at the door again and I rolled my eyes.