Chapter 9: You are a Vampire

Here I am with the new chapter. Hope you like it :) 

Please enjoy <3

Xiao Zhan's POV

When I opened my eyes I saw Haoxuan above me looking at me in worry. I chuckled.

"What? Did I do something weird?" I asked him amused and slowly got up.

"Fuck! I was scared you would die or something! You have been out for 4 hours!"

"Why would I die? But if I was too loud, I am sorry. I just can't sleep peacefully with all these nightmares." I smiled and stretched myself. "That was one hell of a dream, I tell you. Damn, even my body feels weird...."

"What dream? That was no fucking dream! Let me have a look!" He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer before he touched my neck which hurt so much that I cursed. "That looks pretty bad. Does it hurt?"

"Haoxuan!" I pushed him away and touched my neck only to hiss in pain. I got up and run into the bathroom to look in the mirror. "What the-!?"

The right side of my neck turned blue overnight and there were two puncture marks. I widened my eyes. "No dream...? This was real!?"

Haoxuan showed up. "That freaking psycho attacked you and bit you real hard. Damn, he was fucking strong. He pushed me away with just one hand and I landed several meters away."

"W-where is he...?"I looked around in fear

"I don't know. He ripped off the chains and run off. I don't think he will return!" Haoxuan frowned. "But how did he end up down there anyway? And how long has he been sitting there? It didn't look like an accident if you look at the chains..."

I looked at him through the mirror. "The way he looked and the state of the chains they were quite old." I bit my lips. "Didn't you say your father comes here frequently?"

"Listen, I know that man is an abusive asshole but ... putting someone in chains and locking him up for who knows how long?" Haoxuan didn't look convincing. He looked at me. "You really think..?"

"What do I know? You should know him better than I do." I shrugged and looked back at my neck which looked rather unpleasant. "But the fact is there was a man locked up in this cellar and only your father came here. Man, look at this!" I touched my neck and flinched.

"This looks really bad. How the hell did this happen? Did he do something else than biting?"

"He bit me and then..." I thought back and shuddered. "Fuck, this asshole suck on my neck like I was his damn girlfriend!"

"Let me see again." Haoxuan stepped closer.

"Don't touch it! It hurts!" I warned him and he nodded. "You think this will get worse?"

"I am not a doctor but it already turned out like this in just a few hours. Look at the puncture marks. What the hell is he? A vampire or what?" Haoxuan frowned. "I will get you some ice from the kitchen."

"Thank you." Haoxuan left for the kitchen and I went back to the living room. Moving my head didn't hurt but it felt uncomfortable. And even though it was painful, I couldn't help but touch my bruised neck now and then.

"Don't touch it. It might get worse!" Haoxuan came back with a towel and some ice. "Here, take it."

"Thanks." I wrapped the ice in the towel and held it against my neck. "Shit!" I cursed at the pain.