Chapter 20: Tour through the palace

This chapter is a little longer again and I hope you will like it <3 <3 

Please enjoy :) 

Xiao Zhan's POV

I froze on the spot when I found Yibo in front of me wearing absolutely nothing but a towel around his hips.

"Oh...." Now this was awkward. Yibo turned to me and raised a brow at me.

"Why is it that you knock on your friend's door but not on mine?" He asked me.

"I.... you entered my b-bathroom too!" I stuttered. "Moreover, we are both guys. There is nothing to see that I don't have." I tried to shrug it off.

"Right, but this is not the bathroom but my bedroom."

I frowned. "So entering your bedroom is wrong but when it's your bathroom it's okay? What kind of logic is this?"

"My own." He answered before turning back and walking to the bed where I could see a pair of jeans, underwear, socks, and a shirt. Without any warning, not that he needed one because that was his bedroom after all, he tore the towel from his waist and threw it on the ground.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted out in shock, my eyes quickly looking away. It's not the first time I saw him naked. Well, last time I didn't see much either but this time felt too different. I could his butt, for god's sake!

"Getting dressed so I can take you on a walk," Yibo answered.

"I am not some kind of dog!" I hissed and stepped back when Yibo turned to me. I tried my best to not look where my eyes didn't belong which was difficult because it didn't happen every day that a fast naked man stood in front of you.

"What kind of manners are these? Standing in front of a prince fully naked!?"

"You burst into my room, Xiao Zhan. Don't make me the bad guy here." Yibo walked up to me.

"S-stay away!"

"You keep reminding me of your status... may I assume you finally accepted who and what you are?" Yibo stood right in front of me, looking at me expectantly.

"I am not a monster like you!" I hissed.

"A monster like me?" He nodded. "Good. At least you accepted our kind's existence. That is the first step. The rest will come sooner or later."

"I won't-!" I flinched when Yibo leaned forward, caging me between the wall and him.

"I would like to get dressed, your highness, so if you don't mind, please step out of my room."

I blinked a few times and Yibo stepped back. "Or stay and watch. It's your decision. But don't expect me to turn into a bat or something. I would advise you to forget about the myth of the human world as fast as possible." He looked at me, waiting for my answer and I run out of his bedroom and closed his door before running back into my room.

I heard his snort all the way here and I felt embarrassed. I had the feeling Yibo was mocking me whenever he could and it made me angry. It made me so angry that my headache was beginning to get even stronger making me fight the urge to go back into his room and strangle him.

Also, I was annoyed with Haoxuan. Not because he kept mentioning the things Yibo called myths but rather because I reacted like a little girl just now and all that only because of Haoxuan's story and his love for seeking trouble.