Chapter 36: The next morning

I know, I know.... I am sorry... I have not had much time in the last few weeks. I am sorry... T_T

But now I am back with another chapter and I really hope you like it.

I had planned to fill this one with the events during the banquet, but that meant I couldn't update today, so I decided to dedicate the next chapter to it.

Please enjoy the new chapter <3 <3

Xiao Zhan's POV

The moment I woke up, I heard the water in the bathroom. I was alone in bed, my bed. If I turned my head a little to the side, I could look out the window. The sun was rising, which told me I hadn't slept much. If I remember correctly, we left the banquet shortly after my introduction at 9 pm and the Queen's little stunt. Then we went up to our room and ....

I pulled the covers over my face. It wasn't that I was embarrassed about what had happened, I just... it was overwhelming. But I felt good, no, even better, I felt amazing. I closed my eyes again for a moment and let my night with Yibo fill my mind again. Smiling, I enjoyed all the images that came into my mind.

When I opened my eyes again, my gaze fell on the bedroom door, which was ajar. I wasn't sure how we would react when we saw each other, but I have no regrets. About Yibo....

I shook my head with a smile. I could hear him breathing as he took a shower, and I was carving to join him, so I hurried up before he was done. But when I jumped out of bed, I hissed as I felt the pain in my body.

"Damn..." I cursed, and the next thing I knew, Yibo was at my side, holding me.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, but I couldn't answer. I tried not to look, but I couldn't ignore the fact that he was naked. It was also a very disturbing and certainly arousing sight to see all those... marks on his body.

"Once you started, you couldn't stop. Not that I wanted to." He replied as I stared at his torso.

"Did... what...?" I tried my best not to look too embarrassed, but how could I not when his neck, shoulders, hell, even his stomach were covered in bite marks?

"What did I tell you about embarrassment?" His grin grew wider. "No need to be, Xiao Zhan. Besides..."

He suddenly picked me up and put me in the bathroom seconds later.

"You have much more than I do." He gently took my chin in his hands and made me look into the mirror. My eyes widened as I saw my neck, shoulders, chest, and waist covered in his marks. My eyes then wandered down and fell on my swollen cock. I stared at it.

"You think this is shocking? How about this?" He chuckled and turned me over so I could see my back. There were only a few marks on my upper back. But my bottom was different. Ignoring the marks, I saw the state of my bum very clearly.

"You took me in and wouldn't let me out. You always wanted more. So I gave it to you. Remember?"

"Yibo..." I moaned his name as he whispered in my ear. He turned me over and gently pressed his lips to mine, pulling me into a soft but very passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him in return. His tongue roamed through my mouth, reaching deep inside before pulling away, licking over my lips and sucking them before dipping back inside.

I moaned as his hands cupped my bottom and squeezed it lightly. I clung to him, pressing my whole body against him, enjoying the moment to the full.

I was lost in the kiss until the jet of hot water hit my body. I didn't even notice him carrying me into the shower. He pulled back and licked his lips.

"We both need a long shower before we present ourselves for breakfast."

"Can't we just skip it?" I asked him, earning a chuckle.

"I don't think Their Majesties would want us to. I'm sure they want to celebrate last night's event."

"Yes, me too," I murmured, pulling him in for another kiss. Yibo growled and deepened the kiss. I pulled him even closer so that not even the water could get between us.

After a few minutes he pulled away. "Let's take a shower."