Chapter 5: Two Murders

Ready for the next chapter? Here it is :) 

I hope you enjoy it <3 <3

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:

-VIOLENCE
-MURDER

Xiao Zhan's POV

Two things woke me up. First, the unpleasant feeling of pain with every move made the faint memories of last night come back.

Min-Ah came out of the bathroom half-naked.

Seducing me, begging me to look at her.

Me falling for her seduction as the asshole I was and going to bed with her.

Actually, I didn't remember much after that. The last thing I remembered clearly was Min-Ah helping me wear that slippery rubber while I was quite obsessed with her neck. Anyway, I didn't know that sex would hurt so much but now that I know, I might as well never do it again.

As for the other reason I woke up was because of some noise I heard outside. I tried to go back to sleep but these weird noises were bugging me so I got up as carefully as possible to not wake up Min-Ah who was still sleeping next to me. I could barely open my eyes so I sat there for a minute. The curtains were closed and the only light source came from the bedroom door which was ajar.

What I noticed right away was the missing of my headache. The pain in my head was fully gone which means I did not have to go to the hospital. I smiled to myself before remembering what kind of situation I was in. I slept with my girlfriend who I tried to break up with while her parents as well as her sister were out of the house. I took Min-Ah's virginity and now there was no way I could easily break up with her.

Even thinking about breaking up with her now was giving me the creeps. Damn, I was a goddamn asshole for still wanting to break up with her...

Outside of the room, I heard a laugh which made me flinch. Was her sister back?

'Running away won't help you, Xiao Zhan. Sooner or later you would have to confront everyone anyway.' I thought and chewed on my lips.

I could kill Min-Ah. Yes, I fell for her seduction and slept with her but that didn't mean it was my fault alone. Min-Ah was also at fault! How could she do that? No, actually, how could I fall for it? Who was the bigger sinner here? Probably me because all I had to do was turn around and leave. I pulled at my hair and flinched hearing another laugh.

I got carefully out of bed and tried to walk to the door but stumbled on my way. Through the light from the crack in the door, I saw a few things spread on the floor and frowned.

'Were they here yesterday too?'I tiptoed around them and carefully opened the door.

What I saw in front of it made me step back and scream in horror. I almost forgot how to breathe.

"M-m-mo... m-mom?" I called her. At first, I didn't believe it was her but then she turned around and smiled at me with one of the creepiest smiles I have ever seen. Her eyes ... it was as if she looked through me.

"My baby boy..." She laughed. "You didn't come home so I had to pick you up myself. Did you sleep well? Are you hungry?" She stood up and walked towards me but I retreated and fell backward to the ground.

"Mom! What...what is... oh god...." I stared at the red fluid on her clothes. She was drenched in it. The floor... full of blood. In her hand was a knife.