Chapter 3: Fear of break-up

And here is yet another update :) 

The next chapter is the last one with her but as I wanted Lee Min-Ah to have a face, I decided to choose this beautiful actress right there.... ^^

I hope you enjoy this chapter <3 <3

Xiao Zhan's POV

"You look like you got scolded." Haoxuan greeted me. "Don't even deny it, I know that look. I carried it in the past as well. So, who scolded you and for what?"

"My mom..."

"Damn!" Haoxuan shouted out. "You are her little boy and she sco- ouch! That hurt!"

"Stop calling me that!"

"But it's the truth! You are her lit- Stop! Okay, okay! I won't say, I won't!" He rubbed his arm where I hit him. "Why did she?"

"I went out on a date with Min-Ah without telling her..."

"That was stupid. You already know that your mom doesn't like her."

"She scolded me quite a lot... but it's not like she hates Min-Ah as a person... she is just a little ... overprotective of me."

"Which means she will hate every girl you will bring home, right? In that case, stop dating and just have fun."

"Maybe I should do that ... at least until I find the right one...."

"Exactly! It's not that bad of an idea. I mean, even I en-" He stopped and looked at me. "Say that again."

"What?"

"What you just said. Repeat it." He said and when I kept quiet, he followed up. "That sounded as if you think Min-Ah is not the right one. What happened? Did she break up with you?"

"No, but.... I will break up with her. I don't know how.."

Haoxuan was speechless and gaped at me for as long as it took for Min-Ah to arrive and even then he didn't stop.

"Hey, babe." She tried to kiss me but I avoided her boy approaching Haoxuan.

"Stop that! I will explain everything later, okay?" All I got from him was a nod. Then the bell rang.

 The headache returned last night and everything irritated me. I seriously was close to jumping up and yelling at the teacher for him to stop talking.

"Laoshi, I think Xiao Zhan is not feeling well. Can I take him out for some fresh air?" Haoxuan asked politely.

"You surely look a little pale, Mr. Xiao. Fine, Mr. Wang, take him out but you will stay where I can see you. Don't try to sneak off. If it doesn't get better, bring him to the infirmary."

"Yes, Sir!" He pulled me up from the chair and we left. Once we were out of the building we sat on a bench in front of the window of our class. As our class was on the third floor, our teacher nor anyone else could spy on us. "You looked like you were about to choke the teacher, Xiao Zhan."

"Because I was about to do exactly that! Why can't he keep quiet? Not even for 10 seconds! My head was about to burst!"

"Still headaches? Maybe you should get a check-up in the hospital?"