Chapter 27: Aftermath

Back again with another Chapter. Please enjoy <3 <3

Xiao Zhan's POV

I was slowly coming back in the here and now and realization hit me right away. Yibo was looking down at me, his eyes still ruby red. His fangs were long and stained with blood. My blood. I could taste Yibos in my mouth and if I wasn't so satiated, I would probably dig my fangs into his neck once more.

Since when did I become so addicted to blood? Where was the original I who thought of drinking it as disgusting?

I was hot, Yibo was hot, and the whole room was hot. And the embarrassment of my body's reaction didn't help the situation either. The only thing that prevented me from killing myself out of embarrassment was the fact, that Yibo didn't have much of a different reaction.

The whole time stood still until I tried to move. Yibo growled and pinned me against the mattress before I would move again. His eyes wandered from my face down to my body where it stopped at the visible stains on my trousers. He didn't take his searing eyes off anymore and I felt as if a huge fire was burning within me. A fire that wanted to break out. A fire that needed to be extinguished before worse would happen.

I finally understood what he had meant when he said that if someone has no willpower, drinking blood was just the tip of the iceberg. It was as he had explained. I felt the tightness in my pants. I was so aroused that, if Yibo would stare at me for much longer, I would make my underwear wetter than it already was.

I didn't believe him. I thought he was joking. I thought if it was true, vampires were weak for getting horny for the stupidest reasons. But look where I was now! Look what was happening here!

Yes, I was horny. Horny as never before. But I wasn't the only one. Yibo was the same, no, he was worse. I could see it. Just looking at him, looking there, and I wondered how he could bear the pain. I wondered how big he actually was because that bulge I saw was ... a sight to be seen.

And what made it all worse was the scent, the sweet scent of our arousals, and the longer I took in the scent, the more I recognized it. It was in the bathroom last night, its scent led me to the sleeping Yibo. I didn't know what it was then but now I did. How could I not realize it? What have I done?

Yibo suddenly lowered his body slowly, his eyes looking at mine. This was the perfect time to stop. I could fight. I could tell him off. I could ask him to let go but somehow I couldn't bring these words past my lips. I wasn't able to say anything at all as I watched him lowering until his body touched mine. The friction it caused at our lower bodies, the heaviness of his body weight on mine. It was too much and I felt a tingle in my stomach. I was so close to release.

What was happening? How did I end up in such an embarrassing situation? Just because I drank from him? But that couldn't be! I drank yesterday but I didn't feel anything. I mean, I did feel something but definitely not like this! Or did I?

"Ahhng..." I widened my eyes in shock hearing the deep moan escaping my lips. Yibo started to move his body, he started to rub our lower parts together. First slowly, but faster with every minute. I had enough time to push him off me .... because this wasn't planned! Hell, I didn't even know it was possible. I never thought I would find myself in such a situation! A situation that I seemed to enjoy even.

With the thought to kick him off me, I raised my legs but my body did what it wanted. Instead of kicking him off, I wrapped them around his waist, digging my heels into his behind so he was pressed even harder against me.