⁸ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ, ᶜᵒᵃᶜʰ

season eight, episode seven

Alison couldn't get enough of her wife, especially not after the three rounds last night, that made Alison exhausted to play in the practice baseball game, "Karev, throw the ball!"

Mark shouted at the Karev male to where Alisom kept her eyes on her sexy wife who was the catcher, who missed the ball the plastic surgeon male had thrown to her making Alison chuckle at her wife's attempt, "Come on!"

"Robbins, don't be afraid of it." Owen Hunt then told Alison's wife who has the full baseball gear on, "Wait. It flew at my head." Adam Hunt looked at his best friend, "Or maybe it was what was on her head," He said making Teddy, Alison and Callie turn to look at him.

"Who is that?" Teddy then questioned when seeing Mark kissing Julia from Seattle Pres, "Oh, Julia Canner or Kinney." Arizona said as the four women watched Mark kiss their competitor, "She's an ophthalmologist from Seattle Pres. Mark's been seeing her."

Alison smiled sexily at her wife whose eyes stood out from behind the head gear, "Every night this week." Alison then said to them, "Yay!"

Arizona threw the ball back to Derek who caught it in his hand, "All right, nice throw, Robbins. That's the way." Richard said cheering on his team, where he then looked at where Alison stood behind the cage, "Thomas!"

Alison's eyes moved away from her wife's behind who was bent down in the catching position, "Thomas!" Owen Hunt shouted again making now Arizona look at her wife who move her eyes away from where she was squatted down, "Swap with Jonah on third base." The female nods her head to what she swapped positions out with Jonah, one of their nurses who was actually really good at baseball, who clapped his hand against hers.

"Go. Go. Run to thrid."

Alison waited for the ball to be thrown at her which wasn't as she had Bailey, Karev and another nurse trying to get the ball, "Come on, everyone. Look alive." Alison chuckled when she heard Owen say that, "Yang, Grey, you could at least stand up."

"Hi, honey." Cristina waved her hand at where her husband was from where her and Meredith laid out on the pitch, where the Seattle Presbyterian baseball team came onto the field.

Alison's brown eyes meeting her wife's blue eyes until Alison had moved her eyes away when the ball came towards her, catching it in her baseball mitt before throwing it to Derek, who was in the pitcher's diamond.

Chief MacDougall watched the arm on Alison Thomas who threw Derek the ball, "She's got an arm on her," MacDougall claimed as Alison smiled looking to her left at where her wife was, in the catcher's position, squatted down to the ground.

"Hustle."

Alison saw that Derek had gotten paged to what the Seattle Grace Mercy West hospital started to clear out the baseball field with Alison coming towards her wife with the sexiest smile, "You look so hot." Alison complimented her wife who took off the face guard from her face, smiling sexily at her wife leaning in and kissing Alison.