⁷ˣ¹¹. ᵈⁱˢᵃʳᵐ

season seven, episode eleven

alison stepped out of her best friend's apartment letting out a breath when she didn't see arizona, until she looked down seeing arizona crouched down leaning against the wall, "have you been sat here all night?"

she questioned when arizona stands up, "well, no," she stated looking at her ex girlfriend, "just flew in from africa, so i went to a hotel and took a shower, got some sleep, and came back really early," the blonde pediatric women explained.

"really, please go back to malawi," alison truthfully tells her ex, before walking past arizona closing mark's apartment door walking down the hallway.

she then got paged as she started to run down the stairs rather than taking the stairs seeing that it was a mass shooting, "alison," the pediatric women said as she thought she saw her ex girlfriend who had happened to drive away before arizona came down to the parking lot.

____

the attendings all stood around when seeing that there was a reporter at where the mass shooting had happened at pacific college and there was at least twenty shot victims.

"alison—"

miranda bailey placed a hand upon alison's arm who stepped back after looking at the news, "i'm fine," she claimed, "there are only students," she said to miranda who nods her head, "i'm here, i want to help,"

miranda then takes alison's hand, "let's go then," she took the head of orthopaedic surgery out to the ambulance bay, "there are fifteen ambulances on the way, maybe more to come," the trauma surgeon claimed, "the first one is three minutes out,"

"people, people—"

richard webber looked at the surgeons who stood at the ambulance bay, "our own trauma is fresh and we are gonna have feelings today, and there is no shame in that, what i want to say is what we went through six months ago, they are going through right now," the chief tells them all, "which makes them our brothers and sisters, which makes them fellow travelers, which makes them our own,"

alison looked down, "so, to the very best of our ability, we are gonna do our work first, and you're gonna have feelings later," the chief tells them all.

"grey." lexie started to sob to what alison looked at the resident, "i'm fine," the resident said, "i'm fine!" she reassured them.

alison looked at mark then to lexie seeing the resident having tears slip down her face, "go to the pit—" alison started to say, "i'm fine!" lexie reassured as mark then looked to her, "go to the pit and make sure we're stocked, call the blood bank—"

lexie shook her head, "i'm fine," however mark looked at the resident, "call the blood bank, tell them to give us all the o-neg they have," he said as alison then saw lexie nod her head as she walked into the ambulance entrance doors.