⁷ˣ⁰⁶. ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵃʳᵐˢ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ

season seven, episode six

alison thomas walked through the hospital doors when seeing that there was now securities waiting at the front of the hospital doors with metal detectors and scanners, "dr thomas!"

"dr thomas— would you please—" lexie started to say as the orthopaedic surgeon turnt back, "would you come tell them that i'm me? please?" lexie questioned where alison then sees her chief being interviewed, "coming,"

she went to where the second year resident was, "she is lexie grey," she commented looking at the security guard who looked back at the orthopaedic surgeon, "she was going through something so she dyed her hair blonde and realised what a stupid mistakes that was," she said to the male security guard who looked at lexie's now brunette hair, "okay,"

the security guard then looked to the chief of orthopaedic surgery, "just make sure she gets that picture changed," alison nods her head at that, "will do, thank you," she walked alongside lexie who then went away from her superior going to the resident lounge.

____

"i have a patient—"

she said when the cameraman kept following after alison who tried avoiding any type of contact she had to have with the camera, especially since she heard about when the hospital had the shooting playing on the news.

Alison Thomas
Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery

the chief looked in between the camera and cameraman knowing she didn't have a choice, "how have i changed since the shooting?" she said back to the cameraman who nods his head, "i um—"

sometimes, occasionally alison would have flashbacks of when she had gotten shot, "um, i'm careful with whoever i am seeing," she stated, "i don't take things for granted anymore like my relationships," she explained to the man, "and i have scar from the bullet that the shooter pulled in front of my girlfriend," her eyes went around the hallway when her pager started to go off, "i'm sorry, i really have a patient, i need to get going," she said moving past the cameraman quickly not letting him have a chance to stop her.

____

"i haven't told that many people yet,"

arizona said when her, teddy and alison had went to go and get a coffee from the main floor coffee cart, "a carter madison grant? nobody wins those, i mean, nobody normal," the cardio attending stated, "just sort of those brainy scientist types who are from germany and sweden," teddy admitted, "oh, my god! you won! are you kidding me?"

"nope," alison shook her head, "she is not kidding," the orthopaedic surgeon stated, "come here!" teddy hugged arizona as alison watched her girlfriend and friend hug one another.