⁶ˣ⁰⁸. ⁱⁿᵛᵉˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

season six, episode eight

alison had fell asleep with her girlfriend's arm around her slim waist when arizona started to move when one of their pagers went off, "please don't be mine," the blonde begged when standing up from their bed, "not mine," she said letting out a br...

alison had fell asleep with her girlfriend's arm around her slim waist when arizona started to move when one of their pagers went off, "please don't be mine," the blonde begged when standing up from their bed, "not mine," she said letting out a breath of relief.

"wake up!"

alison had her girlfriend's body on top of hers, with her hands going to arizona's waist as her pager continued to buzz on her nightstand, "they're paging you," alison groaned when turning her head and grabbing ahold of her pager as arizona moved from on top of her body, "i'm sleeping!"

her girlfriend's pager then started to go off with alison smiling as she handed arizona her pager who groaned, "robbins, karev's with your patient," the blonde went in the different direction, "thomas, come with me," the orthopaedic surgeon followed after owen, "we have a fifteen year old female, she fell off the roof of her house, now i think that—"

"she's gonna be ok, right?" the mother of the fifteen year old then questioned, "please, i just need to know, is she gonna be ok?" owen then looked to alison, "and this is her mother, mrs boyd, i need to bring dr thomas up to speed,"

owen went past the women, "she's never been in any accident bergie, she's never even broken any bones," mrs boyd told the orthopaedic surgeon, "you paged me here at four in the morning for a couple of broken bones?"

owen looked at alison, "more like fifty," the head orthopaedic surgeon furrowed her eyebrows when he opened the door seeing the fifteen year old with a bone sticking out of her arm, "ow," she groaned, "get another unit of packed cells, meet me in the or," she told her scrub nurse, "whoa, whoa, we need the or!" arizona told her girlfriend, "we need it to, we're already on our way,"

arizona and alison looked ag one another, "there's only one or prepped this time of night," arizona explained, "which is why we need it," alison told her, "mines got a subdural," alison and arizona went back and forwards, "fifty broken bones!"

"get another or ready now!" she ordered when seeing a scrub nurse come out the room that had stopped owen and alison from going towards the prepped or room.

____

"hey,"

alison came towards the pediatric surgeon, "i brought you some coffee," she told the surgeon when seeing arizona already holding a the warm cup of coffee, "oh, you already have one," she frowned, "oh, i want your coffee, i need your coffee," arizona told her girlfriend.

owen came towards the couple, "ok, when we see cristina, she's gonna be mad, mad at me," the trauma surgeon told them both, "for not paging her here, possibly mad at you for not calling her," he said to the orthopaedic surgeon who furrowed her eyebrows, "i'm handling this,"

"do not engage her, do not provoke her, simply ignore, all right?" alison looked at the trauma surgeon, "that's your plan? simply ignore the scalpel hungry animal?" she questioned as owen nods his head, "yep, until i come up with something better,"