⁵ˣ²². ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ

season five, episode twenty-two

the thomas female went towards where she sees cristina opening the door to which they see callie sleeping, "you slept here?" callie jolted awake at cristina's voice, "i'm awake, what?" callie asked rubbing at her tired eyes, "you slept here? i sle...

the thomas female went towards where she sees cristina opening the door to which they see callie sleeping, "you slept here?" callie jolted awake at cristina's voice, "i'm awake, what?" callie asked rubbing at her tired eyes, "you slept here? i slept here,"

"i slept at home," alison stated looking at the two roommates who gave her looks, "i slept in the on call room," cristina said to her roommate, "i could've been at home in my own bed," cristina groaned, "sorry," callie said to her roommate, "i have to work all day, then i have to be happy maid of honor and get meredith down the aisle," cristina told them, "i'm so tired, because i slept here," cristina whined, "cause you wanted to get your freak on with your perky girl," cristina said directing her comment to callie.

"you could have just stayed around mine, cristina," the brunette headed ortho doctor said, "no, cause you were also getting it on with your roller stake girl," alison smiled at the nickname cristina had for her girlfriend, "i live in a house, i don't lived in an apartment, cristina,"

callie looked at her roommate, "i am sorry, i was gonna, but..we went to dinner and things didn't—" callie sighed, "i wasn't in the mood, had to be here early, anyways, to run the er,"

alison gave her best friend a look, "i'm in the er as well," callie and alison both stood up from the couch leaving cristina alone in the room.

____

the thomas female went towards the station seeing callie behind the desk where george and alex come over to them speaking about izzie where alison then looked to callie, "do you have anything for us? anything good?"

callie dropped the magazine she was reading, "nope, it's slow," she stated making alison's eyes widened, "you don't say it's a slow day in the pit," she said to her best friend, "you never say it's slo—" george sighed, "now you've just jinxed us,"

the attending looked at them, "it's a day and it's slow," she stated as alison rolled her eyes playfully, "well, when that phone starts ringing with traumas, you're gonna wish you hadn't said that," alex said to callie who smiled, "the phone's not gonna ring, it's a slow day,"

the phone started to ring with alison looking at her best friend whose face went serious, "incoming!"

the doctors all started to get ready for the incoming trauma coming their way, alison putting on the trauma gown that george handed her.

"twenty-two year old passenger, tenderness above pelvis and unstable bp—" the paramedic started to say when alison went towards them, "bay five, thomas, he's yours!"

the thomas female doctor looked down at her patient, "is my girlfriend here? she was in the back seat," the male questioned as they put him onto the hospital bed, "where in the hell is hunt?!" callie questioned as alison was checking over her patient.