⁵ˣ²³. ʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵈᵃʸˢ

season five, episode twenty-three

alison and arizona laid underneath alison's bed covers covering their very naked bodies, "derek's asked me if i could scrub in on izzie's surgery," she said to arizona who leaned against her hand, "why are you smiling?" arizona questioned when see...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

alison and arizona laid underneath alison's bed covers covering their very naked bodies, "derek's asked me if i could scrub in on izzie's surgery," she said to arizona who leaned against her hand, "why are you smiling?" arizona questioned when seeing alison have a smile covering her lips, "cause i figured out how we can remove the tumour,"

"who knew my girlfriend was so smart?" arizona stated with a smile as she leaned in and kissed alison who smiled into the kiss, "before i became head of ortho, i was actually really into neurosurgery, i did boards for ortho and neuro,"

arizona looked at her girlfriend with a content smile, "i'm happy that you and izzie are friends again," the blonde said as alison nods her head, "me too, i did kind of miss her before everything happened," she admitted about her now blonde cancer patient.

____

"lieutenant lowell, i'm dr hunt, we spoke on the phone," owen said introducing himself when he came into the lieutenant's hospital room with alison and george following after him, "major hunt, it's good to finally meet you, my co's told me a lot about you," the patient said, "ah, you shouldn't believe anything steve mason tells you, this is dr o'malley, dr torres and dr thomas," owen said introducing the other doctors to the lieutenant.

callie looked at them, "i'm looking at charlie's post-op scans, but not finding anything functionally wrong with the leg," callie said where alison and owen both take a closer look, "expect i can't walk or run or move really without serious pain, i've tried everything, medications, physical therapy, nothing works," charlie said to the doctors.

alison looked to dr hunt, "which could indicate nerve damage," the thomas female responded, "or chronic pain syndrome," george suggested, "and we can look into pain management, but surgically, i'm afraid there's nothing we can do," the ortho attending said to charlie, "actually, there is,"

dr thomas looked at the lieutenant, "you could cut it off," the doctors all looked at him, "you can cut it off, and replace it with a prosthetic leg so i can get back to iraq, where i'm needed," the army lieutenant told them.

the four medical doctors looked at one another after charlie said that, "excuse us," they all went out of the lieutenant's room, "did you know that's why he was here?" alison questioned owen when callie put the chart down, "no, is it such an unreasonable request?"

"unreasonable?" the head of ortho looked at owen, "cutting off a limb is dismemberment," she told owen who looked back to the room, "that kid made lieutenant at nineteen, he was planning on spending his life in the military," owen explained to the two ortho surgeons, "they're gonna take him back with one leg?"

callie argued with the trauma surgeon, "there have been amputatees who've returned to active duty with prosthetics," owen explained to callie and alison, "voluntary amputatees?"