⁷ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ

season seven, episode eighteen

Arizona gasped when the airbag had protected her however, when she saw her girlfriend's feet on the dashboard with her body through her car's smashed windshield, Arizona unbuckled her seatbelt, "Alison! Alison! Allie!"

Alison moved her hand that was covered in blood as her face was smushed up against the hood of Arizona's black car, "Allie! Allie!" Arizona yelled out to her girlfriend who's breathing was laboured, "Help! Help! Help!"

"Oh, my god!"

A man saw Alison's body against the hood of her girlfriend's car, "Somebody call 911! Help! Help me! Help!" Arizona called out with Alison's body not moving from it's frozen position.

"Allie stay with me. Allie, stay with me!"

Alison didn't look at her girlfriend as a version of herself came slowly towards her making her breath go more laboured, panicking, "Please don't die on me! Please! I love you!" Arizona's voice was zoned out as Alison's eyes started to flutter close.

"What the hell happened?"

Mark Sloan ran out to the emergency area where the Seattle Grace surgeons all stood outside after hearing about the accident, "Car versus Truck, that's all we know." Owen told them, "And her injuries? What? The babies?" Owen shook his head, "We don't know yet."

"Why—why the hell don't you know?" Mark looked at them, "Someone get me a trauma gown." Callie came towards her best friend, "Mark, you need to sit this one out."

The plastic surgeon shook his head, "I'm not sitting this one out. That's Alison. Those are my babies!" He yelled at his friend, "Which is why you can't." Richard told the surgeon, "I'm sorry, you can't be a doctor on this one."

"Screw you! Screw all of you!"

Richard comes and stands in front of him, "Sloan, look at me. Look at me." Mark finally looked at his superior, "Maybe I don't understand what you two have, how you have it, but I understand this. She is your family. Alison Thomas and those babies are your family." Mark zoned out before looking at his chief of Surgery, "Save their lives."

The ambulance came towards them, "I'm in the room, you hear me?" Richard nods his head, "I'm in the room!" Mark repeated, "Ok."

The ambulance came to them, "Ok, everyone. Multiple blunt trauma protocol." Arizona came out of the ambulance, "Tachycardic and hypotensive en route." She said, "Obvious head and chest injuries."

"Alison?"

The trauma surgeon looked at his friend who wasn't responding to him, "Alison, we've got you, you hear me? Everything's going to be okay."

"Wait, wait, hold on." Teddy Altman came towards them, "Is that blood coming from her chest?" Alison gurgled up blood before she moved the oxygen mask from her mouth.