⁶ˣ⁰³. ⁽ⁱ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ⁾ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ'ˢ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿ' ᵐᵉ

season six, episode three

"what i realise is that peds is the only speciality where i could do it all," cristina yang stated when talking to arizona robbins who bought in a patient, "cardio, general, ortho, it's like the whole body is your canvas," alison watched with her ...

"what i realise is that peds is the only speciality where i could do it all," cristina yang stated when talking to arizona robbins who bought in a patient, "cardio, general, ortho, it's like the whole body is your canvas," alison watched with her arms crossed over her chest, "and the fact that it's a small canvas makes it even more challenging,"

alison watched her girlfriend fall for cristina yang's act, knowing that cristina was scared about the merger, "hey," her girlfriend came towards her, "hi,"

arizona stood near to her girlfriend, "do you know that every patient you have, you're gonna have a audience, right? because of the merger," she stated to her girlfriend who looked confused, "nobody wants to sleep because of cuts the chief and the board are doing,"

"are you not scared?" alison looked at arizona, "i'm the best orthopaedic surgeon in seattle, if chief webber wants to cut me, then i will find someone that will want my talent," she stated to arizona who nods her head, "and anyways, i have a few things that will impress him," alison said making arizona furrowed her eyebrows at that, "what? what is it?"

however her girlfriend walked away from her with a teasing smile on her lips.

____

"alison,"

the orthopaedic surgeon turned around seeing her friend in a redhead wig, "i'm-i'm surprised to see you back so soon, you look great," she told her friend with a kind smile, "thank you, so do you,"

"how you feeling?"

izzie looked at the surgeon, "i feel great, how do you feel?" she questioned to what alison then said, "i meant—" izzie nods her head, "i know what you mean, i feel fine, i'm ready to work," she then moved mr trinidad's chart to her, "i'm not on mr trinidad's case," she replied to the blonde headed cancer patient, "that's derek,"

"i know," izzie said to her friend, "he wanted me to tell you hello before his surgery," alison nods her head at izzie's words, "ok, i um—" her pager beeped to what alison looked down at, "i need to go, but i'll talk to you soon,"

____

"hey, what is going on?"

alison said when coming into a room seeing lexie and a patient, "you have a name tag," alison nods her head, "i do, i'm dr thomas," she told the man, "she's working for them, you got my mother, and you're trying to get me,"

when lexie moved forward, alison stepped in front of her, "stay away from me!" the man said with alison's hand raised, "i keep telling you people! stay away from us!" he grabbed onto alison's lab coat shoving her against the wall, "stay away from us!" he shouted before throwing her onto the floor.

"dr thomas? alison?" lexie kneeled down near to the women, "are you okay?" she questioned the orthopaedic surgeon, "i'm okay," she held back her wince at the pain shooting through her arm, "did you hurt your arm?"