⁷ˣ¹⁴. ᵖ.ʸ.ᵗ ⁽ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁾

season seven, episode fourteen

alison makes a face when seeing what arizona was pouring into a clean cup, "what is that?" she questioned disgusted by the ingredients her girlfriend put inside the smoothie, "it's a kale and apple juice smoothie, it time to think less about your ...

alison makes a face when seeing what arizona was pouring into a clean cup, "what is that?" she questioned disgusted by the ingredients her girlfriend put inside the smoothie, "it's a kale and apple juice smoothie, it time to think less about your cravings and more about filling that baby with nutrients, which that has," arizona commented pointing to the smoothie, "it also had chunks, i don't drink chunks, i want my coffee,"

the sloan male came into alison's house after using the same key alison had given back to him, "mark, tell the women, i'm allowed to drink one cup of regular coffee,"

"sure, you are—" the sloan male commented when coming towards the kitchen where he sees his best friend and arizona talking, "mark, are you aware that there studies that link caffeine with pre-term labor, low birth weight, other birth defects?" the blonde asked, giving the sloan male a look, "that goo looks great," mark then said switching his opinion as alison scoffed, "i say you stuck with the goo,"

alison looked in between arizona and then to where her babies' daddy stood, "you two can't just dictate what i'm allowed to eat or even drink," she replied, "nobody's dictating anything, but you're pregnant now, with twins," arizona said when moving her eyes from her girlfriend's brown eyes down to her stomach, "so things have to be different now," the blonde commented, "you're gonna have to eat better, and take it easier at work and everywhere else,"

alison cocked an eyebrow, "you wasn't complaining last night," she responded as arizona opened her mouth to say something as she sees mark give his best friend a look, "it it helps, we'll give up caffeine, too,"

"that really helps no one,"

the brunette commented, "how about we put it to a vote?" mark stated as the blonde looked at alison again, "all in favour of allie drinking coffee, raise your hand," the brunette did as said, "all in favor of the goo?"

arizona raised her hand perkily as did mark where alison put her hand down, not happy with either one of them, "goo, it is.." the blonde said where alison got the cup into her hand, not smelling the what looked like goo, as she blocked her nose drinking some.

alison gulped the rest of the contents in the cup, when her stomach started to hurt, with the goo not agreeing with her as she put a hand to her mouth running to the closest bathroom, kneeling down as she threw up in the bathroom, the contents of the green goo all coming out.

arizona held back alison's hair who had looked up at where her girlfriend was seeing mark near the doorframe, "you just need to get used to it," the blonde commented when alison felt more coming up as she hunched over the holiest throwing up with arizona holding her braided brunette hair back.

____

"ok, what do we have here—?"

alison questioned when coming into the scans room where callie had paged her to come into, "hip dislocation, fracture of his femur, radius, ribs and metacarpals," april kepner said where she then clapped her hands, "ok," alison's hand came to her forehead, "should we just go ahead and reduce those hips?"