⁶ˣ¹⁰. ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃᶻᵉ

season six, episode ten

alison went to where the chief resident stood on the phone to her mother as the orthopaedic surgeon furrowed her eyebrows at the phone conversation, "happy thanksgiving, mom," bailey ended the phone when alison looked at her work-wife, "you didn't...

alison went to where the chief resident stood on the phone to her mother as the orthopaedic surgeon furrowed her eyebrows at the phone conversation, "happy thanksgiving, mom," bailey ended the phone when alison looked at her work-wife, "you didn't tell your parents about the divorce?"

she questioned as miranda looked at her, "how long are you gonna keep that a secret?" miranda then looked at alison, "when you started dating women, how long did you keep that secret from your family?" alison opened her mouth, "ok,"

alison clicked her pen, "what?" miranda then said to her work-wife, who was alison, who started to walk away from the nurse's station she was at.

"excuse me," alison spun around seeing a blonde headed girl behind here, "i'm looking for mark sloan," the women stated as alison nods her head, "see the guy who was burned trying to deep-fry a turkey?" the women nods her head, "sloan's the guy making him scream like a girl," she commented as the female nods her head, "thank you,"

mark looked up from where he was taking off the burnt flesh from his patient's leg, "hi, so this is a little weird, but—" alison watched with a confused look, "my name is sloan reilly, and my mom's samantha reilly, and um, i'm pretty sure you're my dad," the teen stated.

alison's eyes widened at that as she went over to her patient who was near to mark and his supposed daughter.

____

"hi—"

alison came into the conference room where mark and sloan reilly sat, "hi, how's it—going in here?" she questioned closing the door behind her, "great,"

"fine,"

mark and sloan both answered, "ok, so— have we broached the question about the paternity test, cause i brought supplies," she then said putting down the paternity test supplies.

alison sat near the teen, "mark, now might be a good place for you to say something," she expressed to her friend who stared at the teen across from him, "out loud,"

"dude, are you, like, high or something?" sloan then questioned her father who sat opposite her when the door opened and in came in derek shepherd, "sloan—" the teen smiled, "yes?"

derek then chuckled looking in between the two, "mark, i need you on something," he then said as the plastic surgeon stood up looking at his daughter when walking out of the conference room.

____

arizona looked at her girlfriend who smiled when feeling arizona's eyes on her as she was cutting some vegetables alongside lexie and millie, where alison turned her head seeing her girlfriend's blue eyes looking back into hers as she leaned in and gave arizona a kiss.

"hey!" mark came into alison's home when sloan trailed in behind her father as alison looked at lexie over callie and millie who looked back at the man confused, "hey," sloan, mark's daughter repeated closing alison's front door, "hi,"