⁶ˣ¹². ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵃᵏᵉᵈ

season six, episode twelve

the surgeons of seattle grace mercy west hospital watched dr miranda bailey remove a tumour, alison leaned her head against her hand, "ok, she saw me, now i can go," alison replied after making eye contact with her work-wife, "she's just getting s...

the surgeons of seattle grace mercy west hospital watched dr miranda bailey remove a tumour, alison leaned her head against her hand, "ok, she saw me, now i can go," alison replied after making eye contact with her work-wife, "she's just getting started," cristina said to her friend, "i have a headache, and i need coffee,"

arizona looked down at her girlfriend leaning down into her girlfriend's ear, "i have a cure for a headache that doesn't involve coffee," the pediatric surgeon stated as a smile comes over alison's face when seeing her girlfriend walk out of the gallery, "i'm leaving, there's a seat there," alison said when passing teddy altman, "oh thanks,"

alison followed after her girlfriend when seeing arizona enter an on-call room, when opening the on-call room door, the pediatric surgeon moved her girlfriend back against the door.

their hands roaming each other's bodies as alison moves arizona forwards so that she could take off her scrub top to what left her in her t-shirt underneath, alison smiling when arizona came back towards her, their lips moving hungrily against one another's.

"you're hot,"

alison smiled into their kiss, "you're hot, too," she replied, as her hands went to her girlfriend's cheeks as their lips moved against one another's, "no, you're hot hot," arizona said when alison tried sliding her tonuge into her girlfriend's mouth who put her hand up towards her girlfriend's warm forehead.

"oh, ok, thanks—"

alison chuckled as she continued to hold arizona's cheeks in her hands kissing her passionately, "no, you have a fever," arizona said when pulling back from her girlfriend, "you have a fever," she repeated when her hand then went to her girlfriend's shirt pulling it down slightly seeing red spots on her girlfriend's skin, "what is that?"

"what?"

"oh, my god!"

arizona slides up her girlfriend's sleeve showing alison the red spots on her skin, "pox! pox! you have chicken pox!" her girlfriend said as alison let's a gasp come out from her mouth, "callie or my niece must've given it to me, i-i didn't have chicken pox ever—"

arizona looked at her girlfriend, "it's ok," she reassured her as alison moved from her girlfriend grabbing ahold of her dark blue scrub top.

____

"oh, little grey?" alison then said when seeing lexie grey standing near to where her girlfriend was who opened the sliding door revealing alison who scratched at her neck, "that's the world-class specialist you wanted me to see?"