⁷ˣ¹⁵. ᵍᵒˡᵈᵉⁿ ʰᵒᵘʳ

season seven, episode fifteen

"Meredith. Meredith, I need to speak to you—"

Alison pulled on Meredith's arm and dragged her into the closest on-call room shutting the door behind her as Meredith looked confused at Alison, "Is everything okay? Is the baby ok?"

Alison had told the resident about her baby last night when Meredith was over with Derek and she had noticed Alison not drinking like she'd normally do, when the orthopaedic surgeon admitted that she was pregnant with twins, "I know this is asking a lot but—"

"Alison, just tell me."

Alison nods her head, "I want you to be one of my babies godmother," She said to the resident who looked at Alison, "Are you sure? Cause I—" Alison nods her head, "I trust you, and I was going to ask Derek as well— well Arizona was supposed to,"

"Yes."

A smile came over Alison's face, "Really?" Meredith nods her head as the orthopaedic surgeon smiled wide, "Thank you." The two embraced as Meredith chuckled in her friends's embrace letting go of one another.

"Actually, Meredith, do you need me around here? Cause Callie won't let me do any surgeries cause I'm pregnant but—" Meredith nods her head, "Come with me."

____

"Adele?"

Alison opened the curtain more further open when seeing the Chief's wife sitting in a hospital bed, "What? What happened?" She questioned the women who looked back at her, "I had a little fall, is all. Got home from work, slipped off the step ladder—" Adele winced when Alison touched a part in her wrist, "—landed on my wrist. It's basically nothing."

Alison shook his head, "It's not nothing." She confirmed with the women, "I bought a lot of magazines and a good novel, I am perfectly fine waiting—" Alison shook her head, "No, no. I will check you now,"

"I am going to schedule you a x-Ray." Adele nods her head at that, "Okay. I don't want Richard worrying." Alison looked at the women, "Oh, he's gonna be worried, he always is." She confirmed with a playful smile.

Adele leaned back into her bed as Alison went to go and order that x-ray. When she came back, she saw that Richard was there standing beside her, "Adele," she avoided her Chief's eyes, "your X-ray shows a hairline fracture, so it could have been a lot worse." She admitted, "We'll splint you up and get you out of here in no time, ok?"

Adele nods her head as Alison sent her a kind smile walking away.

____

"Alison."

The said female turned around seeing her girlfriend standing there in her scrubs as Alison also was dressed in her scrubs with her scrub cap on, "Hi,"

"What are you doing? Are you going to do a surgery?" Alison opened her mouth already knowing what Arizona was gonna say how she needs to be careful, "I already know what you're gonna say, but Callie wants me in there in case something happens,"

Arizona's blue eyes met Alison's brown eyes, "When's your break?" Arizona furrowed her eyebrows, "In a bit, why?" Alison opened an on-call room door, and took Arizona's hand in hers bringing her girlfriend into the empty on-call room.

Her back pressed against the on-call room door as Alison's hands roamed her girlfriend's body, her hand coming underneath Arizona's scrub top and touching her warm waist as their lips moulded.

Alison moaning into her girlfriend's mouth when Arizona's tongue slid into her mouth as her hand squeezed her girlfriend's hip, "I—Meredith said yes, that she'll be one of the kids' godmother," She explained to her girlfriend.

"Really?"

Arizona responded as Alison pushed off her girlfriend's white coat from her body with a smile, "Mm-hmm," She hummed, her hands now coming to Arizona's arms putting them onto her waist.

"I still can't believe we're having twins." Alison's hands came up to Arizona's cheeks, "Me either. But I'm happy that we are doing this together," She expressed as Arizona looked in her girlfriend's eyes before leaning in and placing her lips against Alison's lips.

____

Alison came out of the on-call room taming her brunette hair, with Arizona following out of the on-call room behind her, "I'll see you at home?" Alison nods her head with a kind smile, "Mm-hmm,"

"Ok. I love you."
"I love you too."

The couple exchanged as Alison came to where she saw her godmother to be, standing in front of the nursery looking at all of the newborn babies inside, "Meredith—" and when the resident turned to her, Alison gave her a half frown, "—Hey, I heard about your patient. I'm sorry."

Alison looked into the nursery seeing the newborn babies, her hand coming to her stomach at the thought of having her own kids, "I'm scared." Alison admitted for the first time, "About what? What are you scared about?"

Meredith questioned the orthopaedic surgeon, "I just have this feeling— I don't—I don't know." She expressed with a sigh, "I just don't want to be alone again." She said to her friend, "You're never gonna be alone, Allie. You have people here, who are here for you. I'm here for you." Alison smiled sincerely at Meredith, "I know I choose the right person to be my baby's godmother." The two embraced one another as Alison let out a breath in Meredith's arms, letting go of what she couldn't control.