⁵ˣ¹⁶. ᵃⁿʸ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ

season five, episode sixteen

alison got paged on a patient, checking her patient's leg, "fifty-two old male, fell down a flight of stairs, five days post-op from a cholecystectomy which looks to have caused the fall," dr yang furrowed her eyebrows from beside dr owen hunt, "w...

alison got paged on a patient, checking her patient's leg, "fifty-two old male, fell down a flight of stairs, five days post-op from a cholecystectomy which looks to have caused the fall," dr yang furrowed her eyebrows from beside dr owen hunt, "why would having your gallbladder removed cause a fall?"

she then moved forward on her stool showing the stitching the fifty-two year old had gotten, "a non-laparoscopic cholie?" owen questioned, "sir, what hospital did you have your operation at?" he then proceeded to ask the patient, "here, my surgeon was dr campbell—"

he admitted when cristina said, "that's explains it," she said looking to alison who kept a straight face, "will you excuse us for a moment," alison moved the curtain moving away from her patient looking at cristina and owen, "all right, what?"

"campbell was seattle grace's first female surgeon," she told the newest trauma surgeon, "mostly she just sits in her office and spreads prestige around, she still does the routine surgery every now and then," she admitted to owen.

cristina looked at her friend, "botches routine surgery, i'll go and page the chief," she stated as alison nods her head, "no, page campbell, it's her patient," owen said when cristina looked at him, "and what, let her maim the guy again?"

"how about we actually page someone who knows how to operate, instead of some dinosaur who refuse to retire her scalpel and go join her friends in boca," cristina said not realising that campbell was behind her.

alison's smile falls, "the dinosaur is here," dr campbell stated seeing the doctors, "no need to page me," she said when walking to where her patient was.

____

alison leaned against the nurse station, finishing off the chart she was writing on, "so, did you scope her out yet?" she questioned mark who was slowly becoming someone alison could trust, "who?" he asked.

"arizona,"

mark shook his head, "oh right, no, i haven't had a chance to swing by peds and ask the nurse to point out which one is the attending who kissed my friend in a bar bathroom," he stated holding a pen in hand, "well, at least you're still good for coffee,"

mark moved the coffee cup away, "not for you," she furrowed her eyebrows at that, "coffee, why thank you, mark—" addison said coming to where her ex girlfriend and ex affair were, "that's not for you, either,"

alison gasped when mark moved with the coffee cup going to where lexie grey was looking down at a chart in hand.

the thomas female leaned her arm against the nurse's counter watching the interaction between her friend and one of the interns that she was working with, "he has it bad for little grey," she said not realising that addison was looking at her ex girlfriend.