⁶ˣ¹¹. ᵇˡⁱⁿᵏ

season six, episode eleven

alison placed kisses on her girlfriend's neck as the two had woken up before either of their pagers had went off, with arizona's hands placed on her girlfriend's hips who moved her hair to the side with a sexy smile on her face, coming back down a...

alison placed kisses on her girlfriend's neck as the two had woken up before either of their pagers had went off, with arizona's hands placed on her girlfriend's hips who moved her hair to the side with a sexy smile on her face, coming back down as she placed another kiss on arizona's neck, "we have enough time to have a shower," she told her girlfriend who smiled, "let's go,"

alison held her girlfriend's hand towards her bathroom as she undid her top watching her girlfriend's eyes on her breasts, "you are so beautiful," arizona stated as her girlfriend had a teasing smile on her lips, "let's go in the shower," she placed another kiss to her girlfriend's lips.

arizona discarded all of her clothes, as the two stepped into the warm shower with the water hitting both of their heads as alison had her hand on arizona's cheek, making out with her girlfriend underneath the shower head.

their naked bodies up against one another, "oh, god!" lexie grey said when seeing the two naked women together with their hands interwined as arizona had her girlfriend up against the glass wall, "close the door, grey!" alison then said when lexie quickly shut the bathroom door.

alison looked at her girlfriend, "and this is why i shouldn't of brought our friends house keys to my house," she stated to her girlfriend who looked down at her, "it's sweet," arizona stated placing a kiss to her girlfriend's exposed neck, "and sexy," she said placing another kiss going down to alison's collarbone.

"mm," alison stated at her girlfriend's kiss placements, leaning more into arizona, "we can't, not with little grey waiting," arizona replied as alison groaned, "fine."

the two naked women stepped out of the shower with alison running a hand through her shampooed and conditioned hair, wrapping a towel around her naked body, "knock much," alison said when seeing lexie in her bedroom, "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry," she apologised.

alison sighed, "it's okay, lex, just next time, knock," the intern nods her head as alison half smiled before looking to her girlfriend when the bathroom shut and locked.

____

the orthopaedic surgeon came to where her and some other surgeons came to the emergency doors, "adamson, you're with me, meredith with bailey and karev, with torres and thomas, tom kates is in this ambulance,"

"the quarterback?"

alison hummed, "you see photographers, you call security," she told them, "tell your interns no autographs, no pictures, i see anyone pull out a camera phone, it's going in the toilet," bailey said as she put on the rubber gloves.

"so the three of us on one patient?" meredith questioned as alison nods her head, "he's a high-profile patient, he gets a lot of attention," the surgeons all moved forwards, "thought we agreed to stop meeting like this?"