⁶ˣ¹⁶. ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ

season six, episode sixteen

arizona spoke to teddy altman about her patient, elliot meyer when alex karev came towards the two, "ooh, hey!" the resident said, "uh, i'm down with a lung transplant,"

arizona makes a sound, "no—" she immediately said, "you tried sleeping with my girlfriend and i find that when i look at you, i want to hit you with a brick," she stated to the resident who put his hands to his hips, "that was like, years ago," he commented, "maybe," arizona said after her chuckle, "but jealously is a green eyed monster, and, if you ask any one of my kids, there's no reasoning with a monster," she said about the jealously monster.

alex still stood in front of the pediatric surgeon, "dude, run away before i find a brick," she threatened to what alex let out a scoff before moving away.

arizona then turned to teddy, "as my new friend, don't judge me for that or tell my girlfriend about that," she said to teddy who nods her head seeing arizona hold her clipboard to her chest, "so, my patient—"

____

"see this is why i don't want you to drive!" the mother alison was treating alongside alex listened to her daughter who shouted before she replied with, "i had to get my medication! the store was gonna close!" the mother shouted back.

"i'm sorry," alison intervened, "can we not yell, maybe?" she said looking in between the daughter and mother, "no, actually, my mother's almost completely deaf, a fact she refuses to accept with is why she won't learn sign language or get a hearing aid, so we yell," the daughter explained to alison who nods her head.

the mother looked to the orthopaedic surgeon, "don't talk to her! talk to me!" the women said loudly, "i'm telling them what happened!" the daughter yelled back, "she stole my car, again,"

alex looked at his superior, "there's tenderness over the zygomatic process and hematoma to the left temporal area," he stated as alison wrote it down in the chart, "run a head and face ct," she then told her resident for the day, "i'll get sloan and shepherd,"

"she's got a ruptured tendon in her knee that will need surgery, so she'll be off her feet for a few weeks," alison said to the daughter, "so more waiting on her hand and foot?" the daughter questioned as the mother looked confused in between them, "i saw that, kathy!"

the daughter, kathy looked to her mother, "they're taking you for scans! that's all we said! so quiet down, let the nice doctor do her work!" the daughter complimented when alison then looked to the mother who smiled at her, "why is this taking so long?"

____

"mark—"

alison went to where she sees her friend standing near a blonde headed nurse, "let me guess, still no call from little sloan?" she questioned her friend who put an arm around her, "nothing, but it's ok, i've moved on," he stated.