⁶ˣ⁰⁷. ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ

season six, episode seven

alison leaned against the nurse's station as their chief of surgery spoke, "our schedule for months now," he tells the group of residents, attending and head surgeons, "hospitals across the country have reported substantial savings

alison leaned against the nurse's station as their chief of surgery spoke, "our schedule for months now," he tells the group of residents, attending and head surgeons, "hospitals across the country have reported substantial savings.."

derek leaned to where the orthopaedic surgeon stood, "how bad is it today?" he questioned alison who looked away from her chief to derek, "the chief's implementing a computer model for scheduling our surgeries from now on," she stated to the man, "something about efficiency and progress," she added, "—to make sure this was the right decision, i have enlisted one of our own to do a trial for the last month," richard then turned to where mark sloan stood near him, "dr sloan?"

the plastic surgeon looked at them all, "i know what you're all thinking, it's a machine, it doesn't know me, doesn't know what i like," he said to them all, "but after using this new system for the last month," derek stepped away from alison going closer to his best friend, "i gotta say, people, i'm a convert, this computer knows me better than i know me,"

derek looked at the or board, "chief, this thing's rearranged my schedule for the week," he declared, "i mean, haven't we had enough change here already?" he then questioned the staff, "change is good, everyone," their chief stated as alison looked in between the two men, "embrace it," richard then said to the neurosurgeon.

dr bailey looked at the neurosurgeon, "you two need to stop fighting, it's unattractive," she said walking past derek with alison beside her who looked at the surgeon.

____

the orthopaedic surgeon and her attending came into the room, "issac has a cord tumor?" she questioned the neurosurgeon when seeing derek, "it's awesome, look," cristina handed the scans to alison who looked at it, "awesome in a bad way, it's eaten five levels of his spine," callie then said, "wait, you're not seriously considering trying to take it out?"

"of course he is! he's shepherd," cristina said about the neuro god, "it's a bad case of telephone, right?" arizona then said coming into the room, "issac's got a bone spur or herniated disc not a—" arizona started to say, "—he disagniosed an osteosarcoma case for me a month ago," she told them all.

alison let out a breath, "i thought it was a shadow, but it was a tiniest lesion on an x-ray," arizona said to her girlfriend, "that says more about you than it does him," mark replied to what alison gave him a look, "i'm sorry, do you even know who issac is?"

"no idea,"

arizona went near to where mark stood, "what's everyone—" lexie questioned when seeing some surgeons in the same room, "oh, a spinal tumour? i read about a case at mayo where the surgery took seventeen hours," lexie stated as she looked at the scans, "the head surgeon has four rotating assistants, one of whom just administered fluids," she said to all of them, "you know what, don't try to lexopedia your way in this, this is my tumor," cristina said to her intern.