⁵ˣ¹⁹. ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ

season five, episode nineteen

"karev!"

alison thomas' voice boomed when seeing the second year resident standing out a patient's room stepping closer to the male, "go home," she said to him turning her head to where alex was looking seeing his girlfriend, izzie stevens, a fellow second year resident in the room, "is she okay?"

alex looked in between where his girlfriend laid them to where alison stood, "she has cancer," he pointed out as she frowned, "oh," she didn't know about that especially when she had been sleeping over at the grey residence sometimes when cristina had owen around.

"do you want me to set you a cot in the room with her?" she questioned looking between her second year resident's eyes, "no, i'm a doctor here, i'm just making sure she's—"

she put a hand onto alex's shoulder, "ok, then go and stay in an on call, then you'll be the first to know if anything happens, okay?" she told him seeing alex look hesitant, "go, i'll have a nurse check on her, go and get some rest, karev,"

she looked down to her watch seeing that her shift was ending, walking away once alex started to go to an on call room to rest, taking off her scrubs and changing into her t-shirt she had in her locker.

when she arrived to arizona's apartment, the two ate dinner before the wine settled into their system making them dance to the music that was playing through arizona's speakers in her small size apartment, "wait," the two stopped, "and here it comes," the beat dropped as the two danced together.

alison's hands on arizona's waist when the two danced against one another, before she spun arizona around with a smile.

____

"cristina?"

she questioned outside of the women's door when hearing someone's choking on the other side, opening cristina's bedroom door seeing owen on top of her with his hands around her throat, "owen!"

the hunt male moved from on top of cristina who sobbed out going straight to her bathroom as the thomas female looked at owen, "doesn't adam have an apartment? why aren't you staying with your brother?" she questioned him.

when cristina hadn't come out of the bathroom, alison knew it was best to call meredith who immediately came and went into the bathroom who saw the hand marks on cristina's neck from owen's hands being around her throat.

"is she all right? meredith, i just need to know if she's all right," when meredith didn't move to open the door, alison stepped forwards about to create some distance between owen and the bathroom door.

when the bathroom door opened and showed cristina, "i am so sorry," the army surgeon apologised seeing cristina, "i don't know what happened, i'm sorry," he continued to apologise.

cristina looked at him, "look at me, look at me," she demanded when owen finally looked at cristina, with tears about to fall from his eyes, "i'm fine, see? it's ok, you were asleep," cristina told him.

the two hugged when over their shoulders, alison and meredith shared a look seeing the hunt male sob into cristina's shoulder at what he had done, "it's ok, you were asleep, it's ok, it's ok," she reassured him.

alison looked to meredith when the older grey female moved away from the situation with alison who thanked the older women coming to the rescue when cristina wouldn't come out of the bathroom, "see you at work," she told meredith who nods her head, "see you at work,"

____

"is she doing okay?"

alison questioned meredith when seeing cristina wearing a turtleneck to work, "yea, well, she says she is," meredith said to alison who tapped her fingers about her clipboard, "do you believe her? cause i don't,"

meredith shook her head, "no, not really, isn't adam his brother?" alison hummed at that, "so why isn't owen staying with adam rather than staying with cristina when he can harm—" meredith stops when alison says, "heads up,"

owen hunt came towards with scratch marks on his neck, where meredith stepped in front of the hunt male, "it's not the time," alison said when looking to owen who stuffed his hands into his pockets walking in the opposite direction.

____

alison went into a room seeing dr o'malley smashing a cast into pieces, "hey," the door closed behind her making george look up, "i get why i haven't been camped out in front of izzie's hospital room holding her hand—"

"i don't want to talk about this,"

alison went towards the intern stopping him, "well we are," she took the hammer out of his hand, "it's the fact that i asked izzie a hundred times what was wrong, and she just ignored me," george admitted to alison, "then there's the face that when she needed help, she trust—she trusted cristina of all people!"

george took the hammer out of alison's hand continuing to smash the cast, "or it's the fact that she's your best friend and she might die on you," she admitted as george stopped, "there's also that,"

she went towards george once again taking the hammer from his hand, "we're going to wait for izzie," she said to him, "george, you were callie's husband and you slept with izzie, you are the reason why callie wishes she is dead, you owe her that,"

alison looked at the intern's face, "and i know you care if izzie lives or dies," she said about the stevens female who was now in surgery.

"surgery started—"

meredith stated when seeing alison coming towards the small group of second year residents, "i'm not staying, i just wanted to know," she said as meredith nods her head, "okay,"

the ortho surgeon moved away from the second year residents when seeing interns come towards the second years.