⁸ˣ⁰⁶. ᵖᵒᵏᵉʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ

season eight, episode six

"Hey, wake up, pretty lady

"Hey, wake up, pretty lady." Arizona said to her half asleep wife whose eyes were covered by her eye mask, who woke up hearing her wife's voice, who pressed a kiss to her cheek, "Mm."

Alison removed the mask from her face looking at where her wife was with a wide smile on her lips, about to lean in and kiss Arizona and have a makeout or even a little more before their pagers went off until she heard Mark, "It's gonna be a great morning. We made you eggs Benedict." The Sloan male stated, putting a tray in front of Alison, "Where's the girls?"

"Napping." Arizona reassured her wife who sat up slowly, "Ooh! Try the eggs." Arizona said taking the fork, "The bacon is jalapeño-infused."

Mark smiles, "Tomorrow we're making short ribs infused with Cabernet." Alison rubbed her eyes, "I just want coffee infused with cream." The ortho doctor admitted, "No, yeah, but just fry the hollandaise."

Alison looked in between her wife and baby daddy, "I have to get ready. I have a big surgery—" Arizona cut off her wife by putting a bite towards her mouth, "So I—" Alison put her hand underneath her mouth, "I'm so sorry." Arizona said at the fallen bite almost falling.

____

"I should be grateful that they're getting along, right? I'm not though, I'm bitter." Alison replied walking alongside Cristina, her resident for the day, "All they do is cook together and talk about food and watch shows where other people talk about food and all I want is to—" She stopped talking when hearing music playing from Cristina's phone.

She took Cristina's phone out of her hand, "Don't read that." Cristina admitted as Alison looked down at her baby's godmother phone, "I'll bend you over the conference room table and—" Alison's eyes widened, "oh." She handed Cristina her phone back who smiled, "Ok, why did you let me read that?"

"My husband can't get enough of me."

Alison was jealous of that. She wished that Arizona couldn't get enough of her.

The resident smiled, "Jealous?" She questioned with a smirk, "Yes, actually. Arizona and I haven't had much alone time lately, and so instead, we eat." The ortho surgeon admitted, "Oh, that's depressing."

"Ok, what is the case?"

Alison got the chart, "Hip replacement, shoulder dislocation?" Cristina questioned as Alison chuckled, "This is your first time co-piloting with me. You think I'm gonna bore you with routine crap?" The head of ortho shook her head.

"Hi there." Alison smiled when entering the room, "My feet hurt!" Their patient's father, Mr Moser complained, "Mr and Mrs Moser? Hi." She smiled at the couple, "Hi, sorry my lazy sack husband thinks that this is his bed."

Cristina looked at the man, "It's not?" Alison shook her head, "This is the patient's parents." She clarified as the two adults smiled, "This is Dr Yang. She's my co-surgeon on the case."