⁶ˣ⁰². ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ

season six, episode two

alison exited her car going towards callie's apartment when seeing mark and lexie, "I am trying to focus

alison exited her car going towards callie's apartment when seeing mark and lexie, "I am trying to focus. i'm becoming a resident today. i need to focus." lexie told her boyfriend as alison nods her head, "that you do," she replied when seeing mark and lexie both look at her, "hello,"

"ok? ok, which one?" callie questioned coming out of her apartment, "it's my first day at mercy west, and i wanna look nice, you know, serious, talented, hardcore, not someone you push around." she told them, "nice, but hot, like me,"

"that one." mark replied to what alison nods her head at, "really? i thought this one," callie said when looking to the option that mark and alison didn't choose, "too hot. better for a date, that one,"

callie looked down at the dress, "ok, here, thanks," callie started to go out of her trousers to what alison was unfazed about seeing her best friend too many times naked, "ok, ok, less hot?" she then asked them, "less hot," both alison and mark replied.

"wish me luck, or not luck, cause i'm all talented and hardcore." callie said making alison smile at her best friend, "you're an attending, torres, go kick some ass,"

alison looked to her best friend, "let's go," she said to callie who smiled as she went back into her apartment getting her things before coming out looking to her best friend, "let's go?" alison hummed, "let's go," the two went towards alison's toyota.

____

arizona tapped her thumb's against a lighter, "i have wine." she stated when her girlfriend came into alison's with callie behind her, "white and red," arizona stated looking to the mercy west resident, "and i-i have cigarettes, and it's terrible, i know, i only smoke them when i know i'm gonna be in trouble, like now—"

"it was inappropriate." callie told her best friend's girlfriend, "not to mention manipulative and stupid," she then looked to the cigarette in arizona's hands, "you smoke?" alison questioned, "i know, listen, i know. you have every right to be mad at me but—"

callie looked at the pediatric surgeon, "it's expensive! there was no indication to do it! there's a reason webber turned you down!" callie said to arizona raising her voice, "callie, she was only trying to help her patient," alison said stepping in for her girlfriend, "so you didn't do it?"

"of course i did it, arizona," arizona looked to her girlfriend then to callie, "thank you," callie went into her bag, "no, don't thank me yet," she got the scan, "the scan didn't show anything," she claimed handing arizona the scans, "what? come on, nothing?"

alison stood behind her girlfriend who had the scans up against the light, "that—" she pointed to something on the scan, "that looks a little funny to me," alison stated when leaning in, "i thought so too, but the radiologist said it's normal," the two couples sat down at the bar discussing andy.

____

"mcdreamy,"

arizona said when looking to the neurosurgeon, "i'm sorry?" derek questioned the women, "i get it now," arizona told derek about his nickname, "the whole you know, mcdreamy thing, i didn't get it before." she commented, "but now—i get it," arizona spun in her chair, "you know they call you that, right?"

"yes,"

derek nods his head at arizona's question, "i'm involved by the way, in case you thought i was coming onto you, because i was not," she claimed looking to the neurosurgeon, "plus, i heard that you got married," she said to derek, "so congratulations,"

alex chuckled, "yes, thank you," derek thanked the pediatric surgeon, "you wrote some hokey crap on a post it note in the resident's lounge," alex said to them, "sorry, but until you're sweating it out in a morning coat with a ball of white taffeta coming at you, you're not really married." he told them, "ok, well, i've consummate mine, i consummated mine all the time, how's that going for you, karev?" derek questioned the resident, "girls talk. you might wanna consider that next time you judge my post-it,"

____

alison was in the same room as her girlfriend and derek shepherd, "a tethered spinal cord?" derek hummed at the mother's question, "one of the threads in his cord is attached to his tailbone. normally, the spinal cord is free at the end, but with it attached, when you grew, it started pulling," derek told the boy, "thus, the excruciating pain," arizona added with alison smiling at her girlfriend's words, "so can we fix it? is it fixable?"

"it's a microsurgery,"

alison then added to the women, "i'll snip the tethered cord, and he'll be free of pain," derek told the mother with alison smiling at her girlfriend.

the mother started to sob who turned hugging alison, "she's not normally like this, before all this, she was like a normal mom," andy told them about his mother who hugged alison, "andy, this is a normal mom."

the women brought arizona into the hug as alison smiled at derek who nods his head at the head ortho surgeon.

____

alison sat outside with izzie sipping on her beverage as the blonde cancer patient spoke to her, "i didn't expect this, they say cancer, they say stage four, you expect to die," izzie told her friend, "and then you start thinking, maybe i can kick it, i'll be the miracle,"

alison smiled at izzie, "well, you are an miracle," she told her blonde friend, "i'm still living with cancer, you know, i just— you don't expect that," she said when she looked off seeing the same girl from george's funeral, "isn't that the girl george saved?"

"oh, amanda,"

alison told her friend looking back to izzie, "what is she doing here?" alison shrugged her shoulders, "meredith said she just sits there, every day, all day,"

izzie then stood up to what alison didn't expect, "where—what—?" she saw her friend go towards the girl that george o'malley saved from being hit by a bus, "what is she doing?" she then said seeing amanda walk away from where izzie came back to her friend.

____

alison stood near to her friend, adam hunt who had his hands stuffed into his pockets seeing their chief of surgery standing on stairs over them all, "i know you all have heard a lot of rumours, and i'm sorry for that," richard told them all, "and what i'm about to say will be hard to hear, and i'm sorry for that as well." richard said to them.

the head of ortho furrowed her eyebrows confused, "the economic climate is— you all know what it is," he said to his employees, "in the coming weeks, seattle grace hospital will be merging with mercy west," richard webber told all of his surgeons and nurses, "i wish i could tell you you'll all survive the merger, but there are so many jobs, and the board and i— have some tough decisions to make,"

"i'm on your side, people, i'm rooting for every one of you," he told them as alison interwined her hand with arizona's hand, "all i can say is please, be at your very best," the chief walked down the steps where alison looked to her girlfriend.