Austin Theory-Thirsty

Start from the beginning

"I was looking out for you. I thought you were thirsty since your body was sitting out in the sun all day." You shrugged his hand off your shoulder, an annoyed groan coming out your mouth. "Dad!" You yelled, stomping into the house.

Austin's eyes grew big as he watched you make your way towards the door. He rushed into action, grabbing your wrist, and pulling you into his chest. "Dad- mmm-"

Your voice got muffled as his hand came to your mouth to quiet you down. "Shh, please don't call him." You then bit his hand, earning a cry from him. "Ow! W-Why'd you do that?" He asked, looking down at his hand that began to turn red from your bite mark.

"You had your hand on my mouth! Why are you trying to stop me? I told you earlier that I would call my Dad. Did you think I was joking?" Austin let out a sigh, his head hanging low. "Alright, look I'm sorry, just don't call your Dad. He's gonna yell at me home, and then Grayson gonna be in my ass, and I'll be bored as fuck."

Now it was your turn to smirk. Now all of a sudden, the cocky Austin Theory was begging you not to call your Dad because he didn't want to get in trouble.

"Okay, I won't call my Dad, but on only one condition." Austin groaned, knowing that 'but' was coming. "You have to do everything I say for the rest of the day."

Austin rolled his eyes, knowing you were gonna say something like that. "You always wanna be in control, huh?" You giggled, picking up your sunglasses, and sitting back down in your lounge chair.

"Sure, now go fetch me some grapes, and feed them to me." Austin stood there, looking down at you in disbelief. "Are you serious?" He asked.

You pulled your sunglasses down, peeking at him from over the lenses. "Did I stutter? Now go, peasant!" Austin went back inside, going to the kitchen and getting some grapes before coming back out.

He picked up some grapes and held them up to your mouth. One by one, you ate each grape, a satisfied hum coming from you. "I'm done with those, get me my lemonade." Austin put the bag down on the table and gave you your lemonade.

You took small sips before handing it back to him. You sigh, sitting up in the chair. "I think I wanna take a dip." You stood up and walked to the pool. Austin watched you like a hawk as you slowly stepped in the water.

The bathing suit hugged your body just right. You looked really good and it took everything in him to not pounce on you, but he can't. You're his best friend's sister.

Austin tried to get in the pool with you, but you stopped him. "Uh, no sir, you're not allowed to get in. You better sit on the floor, and watch me swim." Austin didn't even try to argue this time as he took a seat on the hot floor.

He had to watch you swim for 20 minutes, eyes not leaving your body. It was then you finally got out, water dripping from your body.

You fixed your top as it started coming up in the water and Austin had to sniffle a groan. You walked right past him and into the living room. "Come on!" You called out and Austin got up to follow you into the house.

You ended up in the laundry room, hands on your hips as Austin looked at you, not knowing what to do. "Well?" Austin cocked an eyebrow. "Take this wet stuff off me, and put it in the machine." Austin gulped, looking at you.

Like said before, you're his best friend's sister. This is very appropriate and he doesn't think he'll be able to control himself if he sees you naked. It doesn't help that he's still in his boxers from earlier.

"Turn around." He ordered. He reached up and pulled the tied knot in your bikini top and it fell down. He then went for your bottoms, pulling at the knots on each side.