chapter 30

Tae is fuming is anger, he saw jk was talking with mark his business partner about something important in the living room, while tae don't like how mark look at jk with shy. Tae is standing in the kitchen feeling anger.

Tae make aera sit on the kitchen counter,

Tae:: princess see your eomma is not giving me attention ( pout )

Aera giggled and showed her teeth, but now tae is not in the mood to coo at her.

Tae:: baby go to your eomma and disturb him ,yes that's a good idea. ( Tae make aera stand on the floor who started to move towards jk )

Mark cooed at aera who coming towards jk with a cute smile. Mark lift aera make tae angry like hell on the other hand jk was reading a file.

Aera don't like mark so she thrash in his hold and make him put her down. Aera directly went to her toys making tae whine.

Tae had enough, he came to jk getting mark attention who's face get changed. Tae sit beside jk and put his legs on jk lap who started to massage tae legs with one hand and other hand holding the file. Tae is using the phone with a victory smile when he saw mark face.

Jk is massaging tae foot and toes, while mark really got shock he didn't expect jk to hold someone leg.

Jk: I want to meet everyone tomorrow. Got it mark. ( Cold )

Mark flinched and nodded his head.

Jk:: you can leave.

Mark took his bag and left from there, jk removed his coat and rolled his sleeve, he massage tae legs who look at him fondly.

Tae:: hubby here too ( show his hands , jk smiled and massage tae hands too )

Jk:: my doll is jealous is not it?? ( Soft )

Tae nodded his head make his bangs bounce cutely, jk cooed and peck his whole face. Jk cupp tae face and look at him with love filled eyes.

Jk:: no need baby,you know your my world. (Soft)

Tae showed his boxy smile and pull jk for a deep kiss. Tae break the kiss.

Tae:: hubby look there. ( Jk turn his face and look at aera who is playing with her toys without giving any trouble to them ) I think she is like you. ( Soft )

Jk:: no doll she is exactly like you.

Tae whine and shook his head..

In park mansion::

Gukk health is now getting better, first he always refuse to eat and being lonely and always cry hard this makes his health worse but now he is recovering because he got a new strength to fight for his love, he ready to do anything to get his taehyung, no he is not going to back away even he want to end someone he will do.

Mr.park totally destroyed Kai, Yg and namjoon company because now he has Kim hanuel as his shadow who threaten every partner of kai.

Now they are going to destroy jjk company , Jeon company. Jeon company was handled by enwoo but now it was handled by jk.

In a fancy hotel,

Kim hanuel and mr.park is talking, till now hanuel didn't show his face to park ,he is wearing mask.

Mr.p:: thank you hanuel, but now we need to be careful.

Hanuel laughed like a maniac,

Han:: I don't think that jungkook is that much strong. ( Casual )

Mr.p:: don't underestimate him. ( Warn )

Han:: let me show you how much that jungkook is weak...( Smirk )

On the other side::

Jk is sleeping as his body was little weak, tae and aera left to grocery shop without informing him.

Tae thought not to disturb jk....

He was holding aera and buying vegetables while playing with aera who is looking at everything with curious eyes.

Tae is searching for banana milk for his hubby, aera is feeling sleepy so tae make her sleep in his arms.

After buying everything, he went towards his car and he felt something is wrong, when he entered the car he felt his car get controlled by someone, as the car was locked automatically.

Tae look here and there and hold aera tightly, tae try to open the car, but suddenly he started to cough badly, he felt dizzy, he put aera inside his jacket, and punch the car window multiple times, but after the huge accident happened,tae bought this high expensive car , so it can't be broken, tae came backseat and try to open the emergency exit but he can't so that too,  his breath become unsteady and his nose started to bleed. He try to search for his mobile but it was missing. He try to shout but no one is there in the parking lot.

Tae hold aera tightly and closed his eyes tightly, memories of jk flashed in his head,....

On the other side::

Jk stir up in his sleep, he got disturbed by a ring,

Jk attend the call with sleepy voice, but he open his eyes with a frown when the other side of the line , a man is laughing like a psycho....

???;; Ha hahahaha how are you kim jungkook??

Jk:: who is this?? ( Calm )

??:: Hmm guess man??  you have lot of time to guess but otherside your husband and daughter is dying ( fake sad )

Jk stand up abruptly with a quicken heart beat and run downstairs holding the phone with a beating heart, he checked everywhere in the house but tae is nowhere to seen.

Jk called tae but it was lift by the same man.

??:: Hello ( creep )

Jk:: where are they?? ( Heavy breath )

??;; Hmm guess ( jk throw the phone on the floor which is broken into  pieces )

Jk run towards his car and opened the
GPS ,he tracks the tae's present location as tae is wearing gps watch.

Jk is driving like a mad man, he is not in his sense he is driving with a lot of bad scenario now he want to see his doll and his princess that's it.

Cops started to follow jk car, as he was driving very fast, jk reached the place with a trembling hands, and saw taes car, as he can't see inside the car.

Jk try to open the car, be get it in a second it was hacked..

Jk try to break the window but he can't, 

Jk:: doll..

Tae was in the edge of fainting, but he heard jk voice make him smile a bit.

Tae::hu..bby ( weak )

Jk eyes filled with tears,

Jk:: doll lis.ten baby, just bend down and cover yo.ur head do it sweet heart. ( Soft )

Tae slowly done what jk said,

Cops too reach the place and stopped when they saw it was jk....

Jk took few steps back and took his gun from the car as he always kept it for safety purpose, he aim at the window then shot the window two times and the window broke into pieces.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment