chapter 4

Au:: jungkook is thirty two and Kim taehyung is nineteen years old.

Let's go to the story.....

It was a peaceful day, in Jeon mansion. Mr and mrs.jeon talking in living room, beside them Enwoo is working in his laptop, jk is nowhere to see. Now the time is nine o clock.

Suddenly they get a call from one person make them smile widely.

On call,

Mr.j::how are you baby?? You forget us right?? ( Whine )

??:: How can I forgot you appa, your are my super hero. ( Laugh )

Mrs.j:: did your exam went well chim??

Jm:: yes eomma, how is enwoo hyung??

Ew:: I am good chim. Come soon we are missing you. ( Soft )

Jm:: soon hyung, few months are more for my exam.( Happy )

They all talk for sometime...

_____________________________________

Kim mansion::

Kim mansion is decorated, today is  Kim namjoon engagement. Mr.kim was soo happy because the famous businessman mr.lee is going to be his family.

In joon room, he was looking so stressed, Yg came to him with a small smile.

Yg:: you look handsome brother. ( Adjust his suit , who is in the verge of crying )

NJ hide his face, so Yg can't see it. Then mrs.kim came inside showing her teeth, making Yg and nj rolled their eyes internally.

Mrs.k: ohh look my son is soo handsome, let's go it's time. ( Three of them came downstairs, lee daughter Jia is looking at joon with a small smile, she is looking soo pretty but our joon is looking down all the time )

After some time, it's time to exchange a rings, joon face went pale, his face was sweating badly ,his  hands trembling ,Yg noticed everything.

Jia slide the ring in joon finger, everyone is waiting for joon to do the
Same ,

Mr.k:: do it fast. ( Stern )

Nj nodded and slowly took jia hands but when his eyes landed on the person who is looking at everything while holding his five months baby bump.

Nj:: jin.nie. ( tiny )

Jin smile at joon but it was soo weak, nj fist his hands, his breath is getting heavy, he slide the ring in jia hands , everyone clap their hands, joon eyes search for Jin who is nowhere to see. His heart is bleeding in pain.  He want to run to Jin and hold him in his embrace.

Tae was hidding and witness his brother engagement, mr.kim strictly prohibited him from coming out.

Mr.kim get a call from someone, but his face show many expression.

Mr.kim went out hurriedly with a deep frown.

Jia dragging joon by arms to her friends and introduce him to them. While Joon feel like die now. He wants to escape soo badly..

His eyes landed on tae who is eating a cake hiding behind a curtain.

Nj(mind):: sorry tae.

he mumble a sorry to tae , he wanted mrs.kim to notice tae, he know how she hate his existence, there is no otherway he need to go to Jin.

Joon called a waiter and told him to inform about tae to mrs.kim.

As for his thoughts, mrs.kim fuming in anger. When she saw how some of them looking at tae with discust eyes , she feel soo ashamed..

so she just make others to think like tae is a thief make him drag out by guards, during this time joon look at tae with sorry eyes who is crying like baby in guards hold.

Joon look at jia,

Nj:: let me help that boy, he look pitiful ,I don't think they leave him , surely they will hand over to cops, should I go??. ( Jia heart melt and nodded her head quickly )

Jia:: I will handle in here. ( Sweet smile ) 

Joon quickly left without anyone notice but yoongi hawk eyes caught his every action.

The guard throw him out of the mansion, soon mrs.kim came towards him with a fire eyes.

Mrs.k:: you shameless brat , who gave you rights to come inside huhh( hold tae hair who screamed in pain ) don't ever come infront of my sight you piece of shit.

She ordered the guards to not let tae enter untill tomorrow. She left from them after pushing tae on the ground, who stood up and wipe his tears.

Soon chief maid who pitied for the boy , came to him and gave him his bag to tae who took it with a small smile , he left after thanking her. Tae always have some water and buns in his bag , because sometimes he sleep outside whenever he get late to home.

Tae walk towards the park with a heavy heart and a puffy eyes , runny nose ,he adjust his glasses which was broked when mrs.kim push him.

On the other side,

Jk is returning from the office , he suddenly feel soo suffocating , he stopped the car then come out of it. He loosened the tie, he was holding the car door for support, and trying to adjust his breath he stand there for sometime looking down , he feel tap on his shoulder, he ready to throw a punch but stopped in midway when he saw a young boy, more like he think the boy like a kid that too he look like a mess. Broken glass swollen eyes.

It's none other than Kim taehyung. Who is closing his eyes ready to feel the punch. But he feel none ,he widen his eyes when he saw his idol jungkook is standing infront of him with a cold face.

He feel chill run through his Spain. He see how dark his eyes and his face holds no emotion, only empty. He heard a deep voice which make him gulp in fear.

Jk::what do you want?? ( Cold )

Tae:: a.re you ok?? It's. Ju.st I thought you fee.l weak , do you need .som.e wate.r ?( Lean the bottle to jk which condition was soo bad, the bottle look like it was used for five or six years )

Jk look at the boy for a long time and the bottle he was holding, tae want to bury himself down, he feel soo nervous and embarrassed.

Jk didn't said anything, he just took the bottle from tae and gulp the water then he return the bottle to tae who blink his eyes in shock.

Tae thought, jk won't drink it because of the condition of the bottle, jk look scream rich and royal. Tae for the first time in his whole life ,he saw someone look at him with normal eyes, there is no single pity or discust.
That too he look soo miserable now.

Tae stomach growled making him embarassed.....

_____________________________________

Vote and comment