chapter 12

Jeon mansion::

Tae is taking bath while singing like a crazy monkey, he is dancing in the shower thinking about his handsome hubby feeling giddy. His voice echoing out of the bathroom ,while jk is chuckling keeping his head on the door.

Jk cleared his throat and shout,

Jk:: my singing bird come fast, I need to freshen up. ( Smile )

Tae stopped abruptly, his cheeks get deep red feeling embarrassed. Tae quickly took bath and came out with a red cheeks, jk went towards tae who's heart started to beat fast, jk kept his hand on tae waist and pull him towards his chest.

Jk::my doll voice is soo soothing , I want to listen all of my life. ( Press his lips on tae nose who's heart skip a beat )

Jk left inside the bathroom, tae smiled and started to dry his hair. Jk came out with a wet hair and in a suit , he was looking hurry.

Tae:: are you going somewhere hubby. ( Curious )

Jk:: yes doll meeting with my business partner. ( Wearing his watch )

Tae saw how jk hair was wet ,he may catch a cold ,if he leave it like that.

Tae:: hubby ( jk kook at him ) come here ( jk went near him who is standing with a towel )

Tae made jk sit on the bed , and started to wipe his hair in a towel, jk hold tae waist close to him.

Tae:: hubby professor assign me a project with my friends soobin and yeonjun can I bring them here for group studies. ( Wiping jk hair with care )

Jk:: bun you don't need to ask me ,just do whatever you want okay. But...( Tae look at him with big eyes ) even if they eye you fondly or being too touchy with you I will beat the shit of them ok bun don't scold after if I hit them I warned you before. ( Tae Chuckled)

Tae:: hubby they are boyfriends.( Laugh )

Jk:: so what ( kept his head on tae tummy )

Tae( mind ):: do it tae ,you can.

Tae bend down to jk level and cup his face with his long fingers, jk look at him with soo much love. This is what tae admire and feel warm because jk always look at him like he is his world. Tae took a deep breath and lean towards jk.

his body started to shake feeling nervous, jk noticed and pull tae who landed on his lap. Tae kept his head on his chest ,and jk hold him securely.

Jk:: my baby don't need to force yourself. ( Pepper him with kisses on his head )

Tae:: but Binnie said husband expect a lot , sorry hubby I feel soo nervous it's not like I don't want to but..( pout )

Jk Chuckled,

Jk:: listen doll ,I don't know about others ( tug tae hair and caresses his cheeks ) I just want one thing from you ( tae look at him ) and that is you baby only you, your unique smile, your happiness and your presence is enough to light up my world. ( Kiss tae forehead )

Tae bite his inner cheeks harshly to stop his tears.

Jk:: if again that Binnie boy talk bullshit like this told him I will broke his neck. ( Stern )

Tae gasped and lightly hit jk chest who smiled, tae look at his husband for some seconds and kiss his cheeks then hide his face in jk chest. Jk totally forgot about his meeting , soon he got a call from his partner mark make him sigh, he look down then saw a cute sleeping figure.

On the call.

Jk:: cancel the meeting. ( Deep voice )

mark:: Any problem mr.jeon. ( worried )

Jk:: none of your business ( cut the call )

Jk made tae sleep on the bed and cover him with the duvet , he peck tae forehead and went to change his suit.

In Kim mansion::

Everyone having dinner few men's came inside with a gun making others shock.

Yoongi and joon stood infront of their parents like a shied.

??:: Simple young man , I need that old fag ( point at mr.kim )

One of the masked men talked.

Nj:: who the fuck are you people? ( Angry )

Yg:: what you people want? ( Calm )

??:: It's no use to talk ( soon the masked men drag the Kim's at the gun point )

After twenty minutes, they all landed in the airport, and they enter the private jet. Kim's are tied in the rope.

Mr.kim is shouting like a stupid, mrs.kim is crying hard. Yg and joon sitting quitely, they no there is no use to ask.

Next day::

In Jeon mansion::

Tae , soobin and yeonjun then another girl who tag along like a side stick, her name is yn. She is also in the project with them ,but they don't like her so they didn't asked her about group studies but she came to know and tag with them.

In the living room, they all doing their work but yn eyes roaming in the house. Mrs.jeon bought snack and juice for them, while jimin also sitting and helping them as he was soo talented.

Tae:: thank you eomma ( boxy smile )

Mrs.jeon cooed and peck tae forehead, yes tae is calling her eomma because she asked him to call like that. Tae really get to know the feeling of eomma care by her.

Mrs.jeon left , yn giving some flirty comments to jimin who is giving cold shoulder to her.

Sb and yj getting angry by her behaviour, while tae was oblivious. enwoo came inside with a tired look, his eyes landed on yn who look at him with a sext smile. Enwoo cleared his throat and left to his room.

After working for three hours, it's time to finish that's when jk came inside looking hella hot with his sweety face and he didn't wear coat exposing his bulky chest getting everyone attention.

Yn heart skip a beat he bite his lips feeling hot. Tae noticed and get ugly feeling. Jk smiled at tae and went to him. Jk peck tae forehead ,

Jk:: how is my doll day. ( Caresses his hair )

Tae:: good hubby, you go and freshen up. ( Quick as he don't like how yn looking at jk )

Jk nodded , while soobin and yj greeted him , he give a small nod ,he didn't even look at yn who felt embarrassed.

Tae got a call from jk make him frown. Tae excused himself and left to his room but get a tight hug from his husband make him smile.  Jk nuzzle his face in tae crook of neck making a tingling feeling to tae.

Jk:: if I see that bitch in our home ,I will smash her head baby, she see me like a meal. ( Raspy )

Tae:: then I will bring her again.( Pout )

Jk lift his head from his neck and give a knowing look,

Jk:: is my Bubba jealous. ( Tease )

Tae:: yes mr.kim jungkook ( savage )

Jk laughed and peck his cheeks and then bite it make tae scream.

Tae:: hubby it's paining ( whine )

Jk:: sorry doll. ( Hug him tight )

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Au:: don't get confuse it's top tae book ,even it's not like soft top and power bottom, you will get to know in upcoming chapters.