chapter 8

Jk:: shall we go to our home. ( Soft )

Tae teared up hearing the home word, literally no one spoke to him this much soft. Tae nodded his head, he look at his so called family for last time and left with jk.

Jk opened the car door for tae who sit beside the driver seat and jk help him to wear seatbelt. He settled himself on the driver seat and started the car.

Tae didn't said anything he have many questions in his mind. He is thinking why jk married him. He is simply waste then why?? A top businessman just married him? Even though tae have many questions deep in his heart he believe jk is a good person. Moreover he was selfish too. He accept to marry jk just because he can escape from his cruel family and he too have a little feelings for jk.

He believe if jk married him Just for revenge atleast he will treat him less bad than his family.

Tae look at jk who is looking fucking handsome as hell. Tae cheeks got red when jk look at him, he look away.

Jk:: I know you have many questions, let me clarify everything after we reach the mansion okay. ( Gentle )

Tae just nodded his head,

Jk:: words doll. ( Calm )

Tae:: ok ( tiny )

After few minutes, tae saw a huge mansion which is bigger than Kims. He look at the beauty of the mansion with full admiration. Jk saw how his eyes sparkle make jk heart feel content.

Then jk park the car and opened the door for tae who came out. Jk show his hand towards tae who look at him with puppy eyes, jk heart skip a beat.

Jk:: can I hold your hands doll?

Tae:: hmm ( jk took tae hands , it was soo soft )

Jk guide him inside, tae got scared when he saw four questioning eyes. He felt a tight grip in his hands, he look at jk who gave a soft gaze make tae heart melt.

Jk:: don't get scared, come. ( They both left to jk room )

While mr.jeon , mrs.jeon ,enwoo and jimin was too shocked when they witness how jk was soft with the new boy. But they are very confused jk is not the person who friendly with anyone so who is the new boy.

Jk room::

Jk:: can you wait for me, I need to talk with them. I will be back in few minutes. You can take rest.

Tae:: ok. ( Jk left downstairs while tae sit on the floor ,he look around the room, which is looking like a dark room. Full of black and grey. Each and every items is black ,tae bite his lips in nervousness )

Jk came down and look at their parents who is having a confused look.

Mr.j:: who is he son??( Curious )

Jk answer make everyone shock, they can't believe ,is it true??

Jk:: my husband. ( Simple )

Mrs.jeon was the one who came out from the shock.

Mrs.j:: are you kidding us?

Jk:: we got married today, he is going to live with us , so make him comfortable as much as you people can. Don't question him unnecessarily ( Left to his room leaving others speechless )

Mr.j:: what the fuck is happened now??( Disbelief )

Ew:: let me call his secretary then we get to know what happened. ( Others nodded their head )

Jm was soo silent, he was thinking about how jk treated the new boy. Why jk didn't talk to him like that.

In Kim mansion::