chapter 16

Au:: first I need to clarify something, I skipped five years in taekook life. Now tae is 24 years old and jk in his thirtees. In this five years something happened to taekook which make jk in coma and turn tae into a cold man. They both lost their first child in a huge accident. I will reveal slowly what happened in those five years...

Let's get into the story....

In KJk company, jimin was hugging gukk tightly like there is no tomorrow.
Jm cup Gk face while crying hard , Gk don't have heart to push the man who is sobbing like a child.

Jm:: hy..ung did you woke up f.rom co.ma.( again hug him tightly )

Suddenly they heard a deep voice make them flinch.

Tae:: what's happening here?? ( Stern )

Jm broke the hug and drag Gk to tae who looking at them blankly.

Jm:: he wo.ke up but you didn't tol.d us. ( Cry )

Tae:: who are you?? ( Deep voice )

Gukk got fear but he composed, jm get confused.

Gk:: I am park jung gukk , mr.park son came to see you. ( Bold )

Jm widen his eyes and wipe his tears and look at gukk properly that's when he saw gukk don't have the mole on his lower lips, jm hope crushed into pieces. He left gukk and turn to tae.

Jm:: I am sorry sir ( bow at tae and left )

Tae look at gukk,

Tae:: get out. ( Left )

Gk pout with anger, and very confused because of jm behaviour.

Gk left with a lot of questions...

On the other side::

Jm went to his mansion and shout his husband name who run to him followed by other, yoongi ,enwoo and her wife yn, then mr and mrs.jeon too.

Au:: let me tell you ,for an unknown reason mr and mrs.kim died , jimin married to yoongi , enwoo married to yn. After the incident happened to taekook Mr and mrs.jeon losed their happiness. Still now they are hoping tae let them meet jk , till now tae didn't let anyone meet jk fearing that they will do something to jk.

Yoongi living in Jeon mansion because of jm request ,as jm don't want to leave his parents who are soo broken. Enwoo is the one who is completely handling Jeon company now.

On the other side namjoon married to Jin they both have five years old daughter named sana.  They are living in another mansion. Now Yg and nj is the one who is handling their dad's company.

Tae didn't in contact with anyone, he is the one handling jk company named jjk industries and their company KJk. While jm wanted to be with tae so he joined as a secretary to tae.

There is a lot of secrets why mr and mrs.kim died, and what happened to taekook in that night when the huge accident occurred make their happy life into hell.

Jm is hugging his husband crying hard. Yg is caressing his back and telling sweet words. Mrs.jeon run to kitchen and get a water for her son.

After few minutes,

Ew:: what happened chim?? ( Soft )

Yn rolled her eyes,

Jm:: I sa.w som.eone who exac.tly lik.e our ju.ngkook hyun.g ( others got shock ) I m.issto.ok him as kook hy.ung. I m.iss hi.m hyung ( clutch Yg shirt who hug him tightly )

Mrs.jeon crying in mr.jeon embrace. Ew too have tears.

Mr.j::why taehyung didn't let us meet our son. ( Sad )

While Yg is thinking something deeply.

Mrs.j:: can we meet him for once. Who look like our jungkook. ( Hope )

Jm look at them, he know why they are asking to meet that boy.

On the other side::

Tae is looking at the cctv , watching his hubby sleeping face with a small smile. He got a call from unknown number, he lift the call and get irritated, it was Kai his father.

Kai:: son please I beg you , please come to meet your eomma...( Beg )

Tae:: what happened to him?? ( Cold )

Kai:: his health is getting worst baby please..come.( tears )

Tae:: one thing if again your husband tell me to marry someone, i swear you will see the worst of me. ( Threaten )

Kai:: I promise son, he won't talk like that.( Plead )

Tae:: I will come today. ( Cut the call )

In these two years after jungkook went to coma , hobi constantly saying him to marry someone because others believe jungkook won't wake up.

In namjin house::

Nj:: he really look like jungkook. ( Shock )

Yg:: yes he is. ( Sip his coffee )

Jin:: I want to meet him once. ( Sad )

Yg:: I will search for him ,I need to..( look at nj who nodded his head )

Jin raise his brows at them, that's when five years old sana came there with a drawing book and sit on yg lap who smiled and peck her cheeks.

Nj:: I want to see tae's smile again, hope that boy so that. ( Mumble )

But jin heard and look at joon angrily.

In kaihope mansion::

Tae is sitting beside ill hobi who is crying holding tae hands.

Tae:: take care ,I will get going ( kiss hb head )

Tae stood up,

Kai:: son please stay here tonight. ( Soft )

Tae:: I can't sleep without my hubby. ( Left )

Hobi fist his hands and look at kai who shook his head with a sigh.

Kai got a call from nj, he put the call on speaker.

Kai:: tell me joon. ( Soft )

Nj:: uncle I think I found a good match for tae who can make him smile again. ( Kaihope got happy )

Kai:: who?? ( Happy )

Nj:: uncle he is exactly look like our jungkook.( Kaihope got shock )

Kai:: arrange a meeting with him joon. ( Eager )

Nj:: ok uncle I will.

They talk for sometime and cut the call.

Hb:: my baby can be happy again right?? ( Hope )

Kai:: sure baby. ( Clutch his phone )

In taekook house::

Tae is wiping jk body with lots of love and hurt, he give lots of kiss to jk body and make him wear comfy clothes.

He kept his face on jk tummy.

Tae:: you know what hubby I saw a boy who is having facial features like you but I swear hubby your soo beautiful and handsome man in the whole world. ( Peck jk tummy )

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Au:: let go on a emotional ride my readers......