chapter 14

Tae is now sitting inbetween Kai and hobi who are squeezing him , pouring their all love. While jk is sitting in separate sofa while fondly looking at tae who have tears in his eyes.

Hb:: eomma is sorry baby, please forgive eomma. ( Kiss tae forehead )

Kai caresses tae hair, after having a emotional talks , now hobi is feeding tae who is looking at him with soo much emotions.

Kai is serving him time to time, jk is eating with a happy smile.

Now its evening time,

Hb:: jungkook please let tae stay here today with us.( Plead )

Jk look at tae with love in his eyes and hold his petal like hands.

Jk:: baby ( caresses tae hand ) do you want to stay?? ( Soft )

Tae look at hobi and Kai who having hopeful eyes.

Tae nodded his head, jk Smiled and peck his lips.

Jk:: ok the..( tae hold his hands tightly )

Tae:: don't go stay here with me please. ( Pout )

Jk:: my baby don't need to use please, just order me i will do anything. ( Peck his hand )

Kaihope Smiled at them.

Au:: when Kai get to know about tae , they want to took him to usa because they thought kook married him for revenge, so he talk with kook to give their son back but jk is jk he didn't even let anyone touch tae. Soon Kai get to know how jk treat tae , after jk took the promise from Kai not try to separate them, jk let them meet.

Then they spend their day in Kim mansion. Tae felt soo happy and feel he got everything. But he don't know something gonna change his life completely.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After five years::

A man in his twenties looking cold and his aura screaming dominant and rude , his eyes have no emotions, he is now standing infront of someone grave with a angry eyes even though he is scary his eyes is empty and the pain he is holding in those deep ocean eyes no one can see them. He bend down and placed the flower on the grave and turn towards his car, he sit on his car and started to drive.

He stopped his car infront of a small house, he left inside ,no one is present there not even a single maid. The place is empty full of alcohol bottle on the floor.

He quickly went to his bedroom and saw one person sleeping peacefully on the bed without caring about anything and anyone, he went near the person and sit beside him on the bed. He placed a kiss on the person forehead.

??:: When are you going to wake up hubby?? ( Soft )

Those cold eyes turn into sofe and those empty face started to change his  eyes filled with tears but he controlled himself not to cry. He blink his eyes and placed  his  hands on the person tummy.

??:: Our baby is in heaven  Kim jungkook ,she is in safe place. ( Bitter smile )

Tae placed a kiss on jk tummy...

Tae:: aishh see I am again started to ranting. ( Heavy heart )

Tae went to bathroom and came out with a bowl of water and clothes, he slowly remove jk clothes one by one and jk is now naked , tae started to wipe those milky skin with soo much care. No one literally no one can bare the pain that tae is going through.
Tae make jk wear a new fresh clothes. And comb his hair perfectly then give a deep peck to jk.

Tae removed his shirt and placed himself beside his husband and hug him tightly then placed his head on jk chest, hearing his sweet melody that is jk heart beat.

Tae::I can't take this pain hereafter hubby. ( Hug him tight ) just hide me in your embarace I feel soo cold. ( Blabbering )

Asusual he didn't get any response, next day tae opened his eyes and give a long kiss to his husband who didn't respond and got up. He went towards bathroom and freshen up, he didn't eat anything but he left from there. It may be a small house but the security is very strong, there are more than fifty guards all around that area watching the house with their eagle eyes.

Tae stopped his car infront of kjk company, he directly went to his cabin while others greet him. Soon his assistant came inside who is none other than jimin with a pale and dull face.

Jimin is explaining his schedule to tae who is blankly looking at the cctv in his home where he can see Kim jungkook.

After jimin complete, tae stood up ready to attend a meeting. Tae attend six meeting without any rest any food.
Tae is very exhausted ,he is sitting on his chair with a closed eyes that's someone came inside without knocking.

??:: Tae please stop working like a maniac. ( Worried )

Tae:: why do you care mr.kim namjoon?? ( Cold )

Joon look down with a teary face.

Nj:: your parents want to see you tae atl...( He didn't complete when tae stood up and left from there )

Joon sighed and called Kai,

On call::

Kai:: did he agreed?? Atleast ask him whether we can see him or not??( Vulnerable )

Nj:: he is Kim taehyung uncle other name stubborn man. ( Kai didn't said anything )

Kai:: hobi hea.lth is getting worst joo.nie , he want to see his so.n and wa.nt to see. His happiness. Why ca.nt he un.der stand?? ( Cry )

Nj:: his happiness is already dead uncle, he is like a living corpse. ( Cut the call with a heavy heart )

Time skip....

Tae is driving back to his house where he can felt peace, he stopped his car in a signal and his eyes spot a small ice cream shop make his mind went to his flashback.

Flashback....

Tae is whining at his hubby in the middle of night for a icecream who is scolding him because he will catch a cold.

Tae:: hubby please ( teary eyes )

Jk can't bare tae tears, as he lift tae in a bridal style who's heart skip a beat.

Jk:: let's go doll. ( Peck tae lips who look down with a shy smile )

In the middle of night jk bought him a icecream and give him a lots of pecks and hugs....

Tae snapped from his thoughts when he heard a honking sound, tae felt soo heavy in his heart.

He drive very fastly don't know why he want to see his husband. He stopped his car without even taking the car keys he run inside and saw his husband sleeping peacefully. His tears build up but he controlled by bitting his inner cheeks hardly making it bleed.

On the other side::

A boy who is nineteen years old laughing and playing with his parents, he is a little prince for the family, he is such a spoiled brat , if he wants anything he will get it by hook or crook. he is a good boy but if it comes to his loved ones he is a possessive brat. His parents gave them every thing he wants till now. He is looking hella beautiful his doe eyes and  his bunny teeth smile can make anyone fall for him............

??:: Do you really want to go to Seoul?? ( Soft )

??:: Yes appa I love that place and I want to settle there and build my own office. ( Smile )

??:: You don't need to build your own just took over your appa company. ( Soft )

??:: No no eomma ,I want to build my own company. ( Adamant )

??:: Aishh no one can make your mind change, as your wish. ( Sweet )

??:: Thank you dad ( hug his appa )

______________________________________

Vote and comment...

Au:: you people know what make me want to update quickly, it's simple it was your people comment about the story, so comment buns.....