chapter 18

Taekook house::

Tae stir up in his sleep, he saw his favourite face looking like a angel, he peck his husband forehead, cheeks ,nose and finally lips. He caresses jk cheeks with a fond smile.

Tae:: day by day my hubby becoming more handsome. ( Kiss jk bare chest )
Good morning hubby. ( Smile )

Asusual jk didn't respond, tae eyes get wet but he didn't let them fall, he shook his head and went to bathroom, he clean jk whold body and make him wear new clothes, he styled jk hair and give a long peck to his lips.

He left to bathroom and get freshen up. He came down to cook , he need to live to take care of his husband, so he need to eat for that. Tae cook a simple dish and started to eat slowly with a blank and cold face. He is getting soo weak, his mind is a whole mess. Only one person can make him come out of the hell and it's his Kim jungkook.

Tae washed the dishes and cleaned the whole house that's why he woke up early. After cleaning he took his bag and went to their room, he adjust blanket on jk body and kiss his cheeks.

Tae:: bye hubby. ( Smile )

Anyone can say how much that eyes hold pain..

Tae came downstairs and lock the door. He give some instructions to security guards and left to KJk company.

He stopped his car abruptly when a boy  try to cross in green light. He get soo mad ,he came out of the car and started to shout at the boy who is sitting on the road covering himself.

Tae:: what the fuck can't you see there is a green signal. (Shout)

The boy flinch but look up and tae saw he is the same boy who came to his office.

Gk:: sorry sir, I want to save this puppy. ( Show the puppy where he hide in his embarace to tae )

Tae:: move from here. ( Stern )

Gukk nodded his head and move from there with a puppy in his hand. Tae left from there while gukk turn and look namjoon and yoongi standing few distance away showing their thumps up.

Gukk went to them,

Gk:: that man is soo scary how am I gonna make him happy again. ( Sigh )

Nj:: let's try our level best. ( Hope )

Yg:: hmm gukk jungkook parents want to see you once will you come??( Hesitate )

Gk:: Today I can't ,may be next week Sunday. ( Yg nodded his head with a little smile )

Nj:: thank you for helping us. ( Sincere )

Gk:: it's okay. ( Smile )

In KJk company::

Tae is working time to time watching his hubby through cctv. He heard a knock,

Tae:: come in. ( Deep voice )

Yoongi came inside followed by jimin.

Yg sit infront of tae while jm gave some files to tae and eyed Yg with frown, because Yg didn't told him that he gonna visit KJk company.

Yg:: how are you tae?? ( Soft )

Tae:: just talk about work or get lost.( Didn't lift his head from laptop )

Yg sighed sadly.

Yg:: I came here to tell you that you want to buy highdence hotel right?? ( Tae look at him and nodded his head ) till now they didn't want to sell ,but I get to know you got a offer from park the famous businessman.

Tae:: so?? ( Raise his brows )

Yg:: it's his friend hotel taehyung, that too park gifted that hotel to his friend, just accept his partnership instead ask him this hotel that's it. ( Yg know how much tae want that hotel for some reason ,so he use his weak point )

Tae think for a while and look at jm.

Tae:: fix a meeting with park and inform me. ( Jm nodded and left from there not before giving a glare to yoongi )

Yg:: then I will get going. ( Stood up but went near tae and give a short hug because he don't want tae to push him on the floor by giving long hug )

Yg left from there, and called Kai.

Yg:: success uncle. ( Smile )

Kai:: thank you son. ( Happy )

Cut the call, Yg directly went to jimin cabin and enter inside he saw a pouting jimin.

Yg:: why my baby is pouting?? ( Kiss jm cheeks )

Jm:: you didn't said about coming here. Then what's with this park partnership, I know something is.going on....( raise his brows )

Yg:: I will tell you everything in home, promise. ( Jm nodded and peck Yg lips )

Jm:: bye hubby. ( Little smile )

Yg:: bye baby. ( Yg left from there )

Jm stood up and went to tae's cabin, he enter with a knock.

Jm:: tomorrow 10 am he will visit here sir. ( Professional )

Tae nodded then jm left.

Time skip::

Tae finished his work and took his car key and bag then left from there. After a small drive he stopped his car infront of his house and run to his room, he always wanted to hug and hide in his hubby embrace.

Tae removed his coat and shirt then placed himself beside jk and hug him tightly, he nuzzle his face in jk crook of neck and inhale the sweet smell which make him calm and relax.

Tae started to narrate whatever happens in the whole to jk in a little baby comes from school. His tummy is aching because he didn't eat anything in lunch, so stood up and went to cook something.

After having dinner ,tae cuddle with jk and left to his dreamland.

Next day::

Tae is now sitting infront mr.park and his son Jung gukk. They are now in tae's cabin.

Yes Yg told gukk to tag along with his dad today that's why he came here.

Gukk saw how empty those eyes are make him sad.

Tae already told about the deal and park gladly accept because this partnership will give him more profit.

Mr.p:: but give me some time,I need to talk with my friend about this. ( Normal )

Tae nodded his head.

Tae:: then you can leave. ( Cold )

Mr.park nodded and look at his son who is looking at tae with unknown expression.

Mr.p:: baby let's go. ( Gk snapped and nodded his head )

Both of them left from there before that gukk took a strawberry milkshake from his bag and kept it infront of tae who look at him with cold eyes make him shiver.

Gk:: it's a thank you gift mr.kim. ( run outside dragging mr.park )

Jm came inside and saw the milkshake and shook his head when he saw tae throw it on the dustbin without thinking twice.

Jm get to know about their plan ,he too agreed because he know there is a less chance of jk woke up, tae need to move on....

In taekook house::

It was evening time, tae came to home early because jk's doctor gonna come today. Soon Ben came inside the house and tae lead him to the room.

Ben check jk, he look at the monitor to check his pulse. Ben shook his head and look at tae ,his heart clenched when he saw how tae is looking at him with hopeful eyes. Ben is taekook friend. Ben wipe his tears.

Ben:: same taehyung there is not even a single improvement, I don't want to give you a false hope. ( He saw how tae eyes back to cold and empty )

Tae:: leave ( cold )

Ben left from there quickly as he don't want to make tae angry.

Tae sit beside jk and stroke his hair.

Tae:: they are lying hubby, I know you will wake soon.( Kiss jk knuckles )

______________________________________

Vote and comment