chapter 22

Au:: long chapter guys...

Flashback:::::

Tae is helping to mrs.jeon who is cooking, time to time feeding him chopped vegetables. Jimin is watching them with puffy cheeks. Mr.jeon came there and laughed at jimin. He hug jm who whined.

Jm:: appa see eomma love him more. ( Sulk )

Mr.jeon peck jm forehead.

Mr.j:: I don't know why my wife this much fond with tae. ( Soft )

In kitchen::

Tae:: eomma I get to know hubby try to kill your brother, I am sorry behalf of him , but your brother deserve it though. ( Tiny )

Mrs.j:: first I don't know baby that my brother bastard try to get our company and secretly leaking our company details that's why I act very cold to jk for harming my brother, but after get to know everything I regret. Jk is the only person who disobey me that's why I act like that to him. ( Sad sighed ) even enwoo helped my brother but jk forgive enwoo after he begged him. ( Tae kiss mrs Jeon cheeks who smiled )

Tae:: you know eomma I want to tell you secret ( mrs.jeon nodded with curious eyes ) hubby love you the most comparing to appa. ( Mrs.jeon widen her eyes and tears forming in her eyes )

Mrs.j:: really ( emotional )

Tae hug mrs.jeon tightly, there comes mr.jeon and jimin.

Mr.j:: what you people are talking about??

Tae:: I am telling eomma that I like her more. ( Wink at mrs.jeon who Chuckled )

Mr.j:: brat what about me...( Fake sad )

Tae giggled and hug mr.jeon who smiled,

Tae:: you know appa ,you are the first person I saw in jeons, even before I met hubby. ( Cute )

Others got confused.

Mr.j:: that means..

Tae:: you don't remember me, one day your car get puncher and your repairing in the rain and I hold a umbrella for you. ( Mr.jeon widen his eyes ,he totally forgot about that ,now only strike him, because he always think that he seen tae before, that time tae wearing a glass and his clothes also old ,now tae is not wearing glasses because jk make him get a little operation for tae in his eyes )

Mr.j:: see I am the one first saw him. ( Proud )

Jm:: no one loves me ( fake tears )

Tae:: chim ( teary )

Jm widen his eyes and hug tae..

Jm:: aishh tae I was playing with you dummy.

Tae bite jm finger who scream making others laugh.

Jeon mansion is filled with laughter, tae run fastly when jm started to chase him, tae hide behind ew who came there from his work.

Jm try to went near tae but enwoo hold him , as enwoo also love tae soo much as a little brother. Enwoo changed a lot because first he was soo jealous of jk but days passed he become soo mature and try to understand everything.

Ew:: chim leave him. ( Hide tae behind him )

Tae showed his tongue to him while jm puffed his cheeks, jm didn't saw the glass piece on the floor, as the maid didn't clean the broken vase properly.

Both jm try to catch tae while enwoo helping tae to hide, jk is watching them standing near the door with a little smile. He saw jm didn't wear slippers and he was standing very close to the glass piece.