chapter 3

Tae stir up in his sleep, he yawn cutely and rub his eyes to clear his sight. He stood up and fold the blanket then kept it on the table. He went to the bathroom which was in maids room. As his room has no attached bathroom.

He get freshen up and wash the clothes he worn, he wait for others to finish their breakfast, soon he too get a leftover , then he went to the library from backdoor.

His routine continued, he went to home in midnight as he was slept in the library, security woke him up who slept in the corner and send him home. He tiptoed at the back door but found it was locked make him pout. Now he can't enter the mansion, he need to find some place to sleep, his stomach was already paining.

He walk few metres and reach the park, he sit on the table and laid over them, his whole body shivering due to cold. His cheeks , nose , get deep red.

He try to sleep but the chillness took his sleep away. He wipe his nose which was leaking.

Tae:: it.s soo cold ( shiver )

Tae look at the sky which was shining brightly, it was a full moon day, he look at the moon and said,

Tae:: why my life has to be soo cruel. ( Weak smile ) if I can't take this more then I will reach you okay. ( Boxy smile at moon )

Few minutes after, sleep took over him, he went to his dreamland where no one can disturb him and no one is there to stop him from eating.

In the morning he woke up before the sun rise his whole body burn in fever, he took slow steps towards the back door to his luck it was unlocked he run to his room and laid on the floor then pull the blanket over him.

He was feeling soo sick, he slept. He didn't woke up for a full day, there is not even a single soul who take care of him.

Tae spend his day in his room, with a aching body and dry cough. He can't able to sleep, now he is little bit okay, but the pain which is stomach giving was unbearable.

He heard a loud scream and things get broken. He slowly woke up from the floor and left the direction where the loud voice heard.

He saw his dad madly shouting, and throwing things here and there like a mad man. His Hyung namjoon, yoongi standing there looking down fearing for his dad, while mrs.kim trying to calm mr.kim.

Tae gulp in fear, he hide himself behind the door, not wanting to anger his dad more by showing his face.

Mr.k::HOW THE HECK HE GET THE PROJECT AGAIN. THAT BASTARD ARGHH. ( Shout in anger )

MY USELESS SONS ARE CAN'T EVEN GET THE SINGLE PROJECT FROM THAT JEON..( grip his hair in frustration )

Nj:: d.ad we .are so.rry ( mr.kim hold his collar )

Mr.k:: fuck your sorry. You piece of shit. ( Point at yoongi who didn't even lift his face ) you was soo determine to get the project right?? Hmm say , SAY ( everyone flinch )

Tae run away from there as he didn't want to witness his dad anger although he done many times.

Tae enter his room with a deep thought..

Tae:: again Jeon..Jeon jungkook, my idol.( a small smile crept on tae face ,he read a lot about jk success and how is tactics, and how every company give up if jungkook step in, Kim's are the only one who is against jeons but they can't even get a single project.... Even though he read many things about his business he was curious to know about his personal life , but there is not even a single thing information about his personal life.

He saw many images of jungkook in book. He don't know why he get fear by the sight of him. He want to meet jungkook for once in his life. )

Next day,

Tae is quitely eating in the kitchen talking with maids, that's when joon entered but he didn't even give a single glance to tae, if he talk to tae , then mr.kim will beat tae. So he don't want his brother to get beaten badly.

Tae look at joon with longing, joon can sense that. After joon left, tae stare at the direction with teary eyes.

It was a rainy day, but tae want to go to library, he just took the umbrella from gardener and walking slowly in the sidewalk. He look at the direction where one man standing on the rain fixing his car , tae went towards his direction to help him ,he lean the umbrella to that person who lifted his head and look at tae with a small smile.

??:: It's okay kid ,you can go. ( Smile )

Tae:: no uncle you will catch cold. ( Concern )

That man heart melted when he saw the genuine concern for him.  Soon he fix his car and look at tae with a smile but it vanished when he saw how tae is dressed and the broken glass, then a torn bag it make him feel bad.

??:: I am Jeon Jung young. Nice to meet you. ( Show his hand for a handshake )

Tae give a handshake and introduce himself to him.

Mr.j:: let me drop you , where are you going??

Tae:: no no uncle it's okay, the library was nearer to walkable distance. ( Boxy smile )

Tae left after giving a short goodbye, tae knows how mr.jeon look at him with pity eyes which he hate the core. In his whole life many people look at him with two ways one is out of pity and other is discust. He can take the discust eyes but not the pity.

______________________________________

Vote and comment