chapter 17

Gukk is sitting infront of three people none other than Kai, namjoon and Suga. These four are in a small cafe.

Gk:: I know your a famous businessman mr.Kai, but that doesn't mean you people can forcefully drag me here. ( Glare )

Kai took a photo of taekook and placed on the table infront of gk , who took it with a shock Plus angry eyes

Gk:: who the heck edit my photo with this rude man. ( Angry )

Kai:: this is not you. Don't you know about Jeon jungkook who is the top most business man in Korea.

Nj:: definitely he must heard about him.

Yg look at him curiously.

Gk:: yeah I heard about him but why are you people asking me now?? ( Confused )

Yg:: he is Jeon jungkook sorry Kim jungkook. ( Point at jk in the photo )

Gk get surprised, are they lying or its true. He quickly took his phone and search about jungkook, he get shock. They are exactly the same but the thing in jk eyes which was screaming cold and dominant, and he saw taekook wedding pics too.

Gk:: he is exactly like me, I need to share this with my parents.

Kai:: can you please listen to us. ( Plead )

Gk nodded his head.

Nj:: we need your help in something. ( Nervous )

Gk look at them, he know they are expecting something from him.

Yg:: I want my tae's smile back. ( Direct )

Kai and nj face palm.

Gk:: go and ask him to smile then. ( Simple )

Kai:: it's now simple, that's why we need your help. Just make him smile again please I will do anything you ask , just make my son happy. ( Tears )

Gk bite his lips harshly and look at the photo.

Then Namjoon started to tell how much taekook love eachother and what happened to them in these five years and how much tae is suffering without his hubby and his dead daughter till now.

Everyone have tears now , Kai , Yg and nj too. Theses three look at gukk who is crying silent till now gukk thought love is fake , if their partner left them , they again love any person. He didn't even believe his parents love. But here one man waiting for his husband who is in coma for two years and suffering alone. A respect is formed in gukk heart for tae.

Kai hold gk hands tightly.

Kai:: I wan.t my bu.bly so.n ba.ck pl.ease help me. ( Beg )

Nj:: please Jung gukk , please ( plead )

Yg:: I get to know your father want a partnership with KJk company right. I will talk to tae ,I will make him agree for the partnership. Just make our tae happy. ( Plead )

Gukk looking down and think for a while, he want to help them ,the moment he heard about their love ,he want to help them.

Gk lift his head.

Gk:: I will help you, I make that cold man smile again ( determined )

Nj, Yg, and kai get soo happy. Kai stood up and hug gukk tightly. But did they underestimate tae's love on jungkook?? Did they??

On the other side::

Tae is sitting in the balcony smoking continuously. He look at the sky and remember their past..

Flash back::

Jungkook is whipped for tae , they both love eachother soo much, tae visit his parents once in a week time, tae get to know Mr and mrs.kim is missing along with namjoon and yoongi. Don't know why his heart said it was jk doings, so he was waiting for jk to return from office so that he can ask about them.