chapter 25

In a very dark room, only small light giving brightness to all over the room, the room having a single bed. A man lying on the bed , he stir up in his sleep when his body started to ache. He sit on the bed found him in unknown place, his whole body burning wanting to touch someone. He quickly get down from the bed and try to open the door, he search his mobile from his pocket, but he got none.

He bang the door harshly but the pain in his body make him feel worst. He sit on the bed and removed his shirt, suddenly he lift his head and found someone enter the room, he look up , before he ask further the door again got locked outside.

It was a girl wearing revealing clothes, he took a deep breath and look away, he heard a ringing sound from that girl hand. He saw the mobile that girl lift the call and put it on speaker.

That man heard a deep voice make him shock and shiver.

??:: How are you feeling now, mr.kim yoongi. ( Dark voice )

Yg:: who a.re you??( Pain )

??:: this is how my doll suffer right??

Yg:: jun.gkook ( shock )

Jk:: enjoy. ( Dark chuckle )

call got disconnected, he took the phone from the girl harshly and try to call jimin but he can't, he can only call jungkook from that phone, so he tried again and again he is feeling more hot, that girl sit on the bed in a sexual way, yoongi breath got uneven.

Yg:: fu.ck fuck fuck..( sweating badly )

He throw the phone away harshly which broken into pieces. He look at the girl who is smirking.

The same thing happened with namjoon and kai. Three of them trapped in jungkook dark game.

On the other side in Jeon mansion::

Jimin, hobi, Jin is crying hard because Yg, Kai, nj is missing for a day. It's been two weeks that jk woke up from coma. But they didn't seen him till now because they thought, they will give them some days privacy.

They thought to visit them after few days , after jk calm down for their doings but now these three went missing. Gukk is also sitting there comforting others.

Yn came down sweating badly, she look at everyone and stood infront of enwoo, who look at her with worry eyes. Yn show  some papers infront of enwoo with tears making enwoo confused.

Ew:: what happened?? What is this?? WHAT THE HECK IS THIS YN DIVORSE PAPER?? ( angry )

Everyone look at them with shock eyes.

Mrs.j:: dear I don't know what's your problem but let's just wait untill we found others okay. ( Try to solve this )

Yn shook her head, and throw the paper at enwoo then left from there.

Enwoo followed her behind while others sighed.

On the other side::

A loud giggling echoing in the house, tae is sitting in jk lap fully Naked in the bathroom, but jk is dressed, his clothes are wet because he is giving shower to his tiny husband with lots of kiss and hugs. Tae is covered with soap bubbles he is playing with in the water while jk is washing his body, giving kisses time to time.

Jk:: doll enough stop playing. ( Soft )

Tae look at jk with his big eyes ,his cheeks covered in foam making jk cooed.

Jk peck tae lips multiple times. Who pout.

Tae:: few minutes hubby?? ( Plead )

Jk:: doll ( stern )

Tae slap jk cheeks using his both hands making a sound spreading the foam on jk cheeks also, and started to laugh loudly making jk sighed.

Jk:: you won't going to listen to me right?? ( Fond )

After few minutes, jk washed tae whole body and make him wear bath robe. Jk changed his clothes, and make tae sit on his lap then started to dry his hair. While tae kept his head on jk bare chest and playing with his nipples with a pout. Jk stroke tae hair multiple times checking whether it fully dried or not.

He hiss when tae pinch his nipple.

Jk:: what my bun want?? ( Tug his hair behind his ear then placed a kiss on tae forehead )

Tae:: we need to go to check up hubby. Ben told me to took you often so that we get to know about you. ( Started to suck jk nipples like a baby who stroke his hair )

Tae didn't told anything to jk about  their family make him suffer because he know jk will show hell to them. These two weeks tae didn't let jk even for a second, he stick with jk 24/7 , Ben also visited once to check jk but he too having fear eyes.

After few minutes, tae slept making jk nipples soo red and swollen, jk kiss tae nose and pat his cheeks. Both are sitting in the balcony.

Jk:: did they fuck them or controlled. ( Sarcastic )

After few hours, tae woke up from his sleep and found himself on the bed. He look here and there and found his hubby standing in the balcony. He stood up and went to him, he back hug jk who smiled and turned around, he pull tae to his chest.

Jk:: how was your sleep doll ?? ( Kiss tae forehead )

Tae:: good hubby. ( Nuzzle his face in jk chest )

Jk:: then shall we go to hospital?? ( Caresses his cheeks )

Tae hummed, jk lift him in bridal style and started to walk inside the room.
Jk dress up tae giving lots of kisses.

Both went to the hospital, tae get to know Ben was transferred to another hospital but they didn't the place. Tae got confused but how?? Ben didn't told him anything.

Then both visit another doctor and came back to home.

Jk cooked delicious food for both of them and feed tae who is eating with a pout, make jk kiss him in middle as he can't control.

After dinner, both are now cuddling in the bed having different emotions.
Jk stroking tae hair who kept his head on jk chest.

Tae:: hubby??

Jk:: yes baby. ( Soft )

Tae:: sh.all we visit ae.ra. ( shutter )

Jk cup tae face..

Jk:: why not let's visit her alive. ( Tae frown ,but jk pull him to his chest and pat his head with unknown eyes )

______________________________________

Vote and comment