chapter 38

Au:: time goes where an old couple talking to Yeonjun and soobin, the first chapter..

Let's continue,

Soobin is looking at  yeonjun with vulnerable eyes, how could a man love his husband this much, how could the man prioritise his husband than his own children's, how could a man fight with their whole family for his husband...

Oldman:: what dear why are you crying??

Soobin shook his head and crying hard, yeonjun hug soobin and caresses his head.

Yj:: where can we see them?? I want to meet them once in my life. ( Caressing soobin back who nodded his head )

Old women:: you wanna see them??

They nodded their head,

Old man:: come with me. ( Yeonjun kiss soobin and hold his hand then followed them )

Yeonjun on the way to soobin,

Yj:: what do you wanna ask them? ( Soft )

SB:: how he could love his husband this much?? ( Soft )

Yj think for a second and ask,

Yj:: still you don't have courage to tell your parents??( Fear )

Soobin smiled a little with teary eyes,

SB:: shall we get married on my birthday or your birthday??

Yeonjun breath stuck and his eyes filled with tears...he peck soobin lips multiple times and follow the old couple.

They are very eager to meet them..

After walking for half an hour and reached a small house, taekook house....a beautiful heaven.

The old couple walked further and stopped infront a place, yeonjun and soobin is now standing in the garden where a beautiful flowers blooming with a big grave is present there.

A name carved there, yeojun read out loud..

Yj:: kim taehyung and Kim jungkook

Yj and soobin breath stuck, they both look at the couple who is crying looking at the grave.

SB:: th.ey are no more?? How??

Yj:: what's your relationship with them..

Old man wipe his tears and the old women sit near the grave with a small smile.

Old women:: I am aera, this beautiful couple first daughter. ( Tears )

Aera caresses the grave,

Aera:: he is my little brother taegukk.

Yj and soobin thought they are couple but no..they are siblings..

SB:: is this their house?? ( Feeling bad )

Aera and taegukk nodded their head..

SB:: how did they..( hesitate to ask )

Aera stood up with the help of taegukk......

Flashback::

It's been one month that incident happened, jk is in third month and his baby bump is showing a little. Tae knows everything happened who is behind the accident and everything..

Aera being naughty day by day. She is being mischievous, and jk is being jk  always pampering his husband.

On the other hand, cops searching for hyunbin who escaped from the prison but they didn't know he is in jk custody.. and hanuel got recovered, he is in abroad now for some reason.

Let's see what they are doing...

Jk is working in his laptop while tae kept his face in jk tummy and nuzzling his face, jk is stroking tae hair in one hand and working is other, aera is playing with the toys..

Tae:: hubby. ( Cute )

Jk hummed and kiss tae head,

Tae:: let's go for a shopping. ( Exited )

Jk closed his laptop and make tae sit on his lap who kept his hands around jk neck.

Jk:: what my doll want?? ( Soft )

Jk kiss tae nose who scrunch it cutely and giggles when jk pepper him with kisses. 

Tae:: we need to buy clothes for aera, that brat is growing hubby, and we need to buy many plushie and toys for our baby. ( Placed his hands on jk tummy with love eyes )

Jk smiled and pull his head on his chest and stroke his hair,

Aera::mumma me..( grabby hands )

Jk chuckled and lift her and make her sit on tae lap..both are sitting on jk lap.

Aera bite tae cheeks with her cute teeth make tae hiss and glare at aera who giggled.

Tae too bite her not hardly, both are bitting and giggling while jk watching them with fond face.

After few minutes, three of them got ready, tae is the one driving very slowly and jk is sitting in the passenger seat, aera is sitting in back seat in a baby seat.

Aera is blabbering in her baby language while taekook laughing at her.

Tae stopped infront of a huge mall, jk hold tae hands who is carrying aera in his shoulder.

Three of them roaming in the mall, jk is buying everything tae and aera touched with a sparkling eyes.

Aera is running cutely holding the plushie in the mall gaining everyone attention.

Jk:: princess slow. ( Stern )

Aera giggled when tae lift her and twirl her around. Jk smiled and follow them.

They are now sitting in the small cafe. Tae and aera eating messily, chocolate is spread over their lips, aera is sitting on the table.. everyone in the cafe cooing at tae and aera.

Jk wipe their mouth and peck their forehead,

Jk being glad, he got his doll true nature back. 

Tae felt sleepy, he nuzzle his face in jk chest who got it.

Jk caresses his cheeks,

Jk:: sleepy?? ( Soft )

Tae nodded his head, aera too slowly slide on the table with a sleepy face.

Jk chuckled at them, both dad and daughter being same.

Time skip::

Tae is sleeping cuddling with aera, jk is talking with haneul in phone.

Jk is standing in the balcony,

Han:: hyung please don't do anything to Gukie please. ( Plead )

Jk:: make him stay away from my doll, otherwise you know me. ( Calm )

The line being silent for sometime..

Han:: I will Hyung, I promise I will took him far away and make him fall for me, if not atleast I will make him stay away from brother in law. ( Determine )

Jk just hummed and cut the call, he look at tae who stir up, jk quickly went to him and pat his head make tae again went to his sleep.

Jk slowly slide himself beside tae and hug him tightly.

Jk:: that's it doll, our every problem solved baby. ( Peck tae nape who turn and cuddle with jk )

Jk placed the pillows on aera side and peck her tiny feet.

Jk pull tae closer and peck his forehead,

Jk::hmm why I felt this life is not enough for me to pour my love on you?? ( Soft )

Tae:: hmm..( sleepy )

Jk Chuckled and went to this dreamland...

______________________________________

Vote and comment