chapter 28

News:: Jeon enwoo and Jeon yn went missing, cops are searching for them for past weeks.

Tae is watching the news with satisfied look, he get to know mrs.jeon died and the killer is his hubby, he come into conclusion so they involve in their accident and aera kidnap but tae cried for two days , because he love mrs.jeon like her own eomma. He many times ask jk who is behind this cruel act but jk didn't even open his mouth, so jk don't want tae to know because he must get hurt.

So tae closed one was the culprit...

On the other side::

Park is destroying yg and nj company and he spoke to every share holder of Kai company as kai also powerful like him. Today he decided to talk to jungkook as he want his son back.

First park want to talk with jk politely and explain his situation if jk won't accept then he need to make jk suffer that's it.

So he is now standing infront of taekook house, he rang the bell which was opened by jungkook. mr.park get to know why everyone fear for jk, this man dark aura is no joke.he hide his fear and spoke.

Jk raise his brows at him..

Park:: I know you know about me. ( Cold )

Jk:: Who are you?? ( Deep voice )

Mr.park gritted his teeth and cleared his throat.

Park:: I am mr.park, your husband business partner and famous businessman. I have a very important matter to talk with you. ( Cold )

Mr.p:: this is about your husband. ( Jk look at him for a while and let him in )

Both are sitting in the living room, as tae and aera is sleeping in their room.

Mr.park cross his legs like showing his power while jk just let out a simple dark chuckle make mr.park  scare but he didn't showed in his face.
He need to talk for his son..

Mr.p:: I come straight to the point mr.kim , my son suffering just because of your family. Now he is in deep love with your husband, his health is getting worse, just ask me anything I will give you instead divorce your husband. ( Straight )

Mr.park look at jk who don't have any reaction, jk took the water bottle on the table and drink it slowly while park waiting for his answer.

Mr.p:: my company is very big than yours ,mr.kim you can have half of it or more too. I need to see my son happiness.

Jk gulp the water and kept the bottle back on the table.

Jk:: that's it or you need to talk anything else. ( Normal )

Mr.park got angry but he composed.

Mr.p:: accept this offer mr.kim or I will destroy your company and yo.....( Before he completes a punch landed on his face )

Mr.park look at the person with widen eyes, it was Kim taehyung who is burning in anger, tae punch him multiple times who is in the verge of fainting..

Mr.p:: just bec.ause of you he.. is in this conditio.n tae..hyung.. He lov.es you, he love you m.ore th.an this person ( show jk who is watching the show eating apple )

Tae hold mr.park collar with dark eyes.

Tae:: you know what if you love your life just run away from here. ( Dark voice )

Mr.park gulp in fear..

Tae:: what did you said, your son love me more than this man?? ( Point at jk ) hmm say ( dark chuckle ) this man sacrifice his own life and his own daughter life just to save me,if I want he can destroy everyone just for me. Even if I say to kill you and your son now ,he will not hesitate, should I say hmm tell me should I??? ( Growl )

Mr.park literally shivering, he want to run from here...

Tae:: I will destroy your whole family, if a single scratch comes to my hubby body just because of you mind it bastard, GET OUT. ( Dark )

Tae push mr.park on the floor who left from there with a horror face. Why not he feel he escape from a hungry tiger and dark devil.

Tae look at jk who is watching him with proud look, tae sit on his lap and bite jk lips harshly make it bleed make him hiss.

Jk:: why doll?? ( Soft )

Tae:: he is blabbering like a stupid you just watching him. ( Glare )

Jk chuckled

Jk:: because I know my doll is watching everything, I want to know how my doll react if anyone threaten me. ( Simple)

At evening...

Jk is sitting in the garden watching his two brats playing in the garden, tae is catching aera who is running in her wobbly legs, and giggling loudly.

Tae is running very slowly so that he can't catch aera. Jk is sipping his coffee and hearing his favourite music their giggles.

Aera:: ap.pa nu..( giggle )

Tae:: princess stop ( smile )

Jk:: enough doll and princess come here. ( Jk opened his arm, that's when he saw how tae and aera run to him fastly, obviously tae was the one who sit on jk lap making aera lips wobble)

Jk laughed at his doll and peck his lips multiple times, they interept by a loud cry, tae widen his eyes and get down from jk laps then lift aera who is crying loudly...

Ae:: wahhhhh wahhhhhhhh. ( Sob )

Tae:: shh its okay bun,..sh..( walking forth and back then telling some sweet things.

Jk smiled and lift aera from tae hand who stopped his cry abruptly make tae look at her like what the heck happened.

Tae:: brat are you acting to get my hubby attention. ( Cute glare )

Aera giggled and hide her face in jk neck who chuckled then peck her cheeks. While tae sulk and left inside make jk follow him like a puppy.

Jk:: doll, what I have done , its your daughter plan ( Tae didn't even look at him )

Tae look away with a pout and went to kitchen to make them some snacks.

Jk tried to get tae attention, he sighed and lift tae in his left hand while in right hand aera is there.

Tae gasped,how his hubby this much strong.

Tae:: hubby put me down. ( Whine )

Jk:: promise me you will talk to me. ( Soft )

Tae:: Idiot hubby, I already talked to you right. ( Giggle)

Jk slowly make tae stand on the floor and pull him close to his chest make tae cheeks red. Jk caresses tae cheeks and lean to kiss him but stopped when tae run from there.

Jk:: aishh this brat. ( He look at aera who is looking at him with doe eyes make him Chuckle and kiss her forehead )

On the other side::

A man is watching gukk picture with love eyes, he love this boy to the core, till now he will not hesitate to kill whoever make gukk cry. Everyone fear for him but these one year he was hiding that's why he didn't know about gukk. He will do anything for his love, he only want gukk happiness, he is none other than Kim hanuel, the cruel mafia king....
______________________________________

Au:: our main villain entered. Don't think I will make him weak ,he is too strong.

______________________________________

Vote and comment....