chapter 9

Next day::

Tae stir up in his sleep, he feel warm and refresh , usually daily morning he feel soo cold. Tae opened his eyes and met with jk one who is looking at him while sitting on the sofa, tae cheeks got red. He quickly sit on the bed.

Jk:: good morning doll. ( Smile )

Tae:: good morning bunny ( closed his mouth ) sorry .

Jk:: I told you to call me anything, even you want to call me pig , you have the rights. ( Sincere )

Tae giggled at jk expression, jk look at him fondly.

Jk:: one thing doll ( serious )

Tae look at him with full attention.

Jk:: I don't like liars, I want you to be truthful to me got it. ( Soft )

Tae nodded his head like a puppy, jk lean near tae face and kiss his forehead.

Jk:: quickly freshen up ,we need to leave. ( Left to bathroom before tae ask any further )

Tae:: where?? ( Tiny ) did he going to send me to orphanage. ( Pout )

After twenty minutes, Jk came out only covering his lower part, tae look away with a beating heart. He can't handle jk bare body and those damn tattoo. Tae took a deep breath, jk eyed him and stood infront of him. Tae bite his lips nervously, his tummy doing flips.

Jk lift tae chin , both are staring at each other.

Jk:: I am only yours, you only have rights to touch my whole body ( tae gulp ) whether to devour me or destroy me only you can do it. ( Raspy )

Tae look at jk who is very close to him, jk stand properly and told tae to freshen up.

Tae snap from his thoughts,

Tae: I don't have clo.thes ( shutter )

Jk:: you can wear mine, choose whatever you want in the cupboard. ( Jk drying his hair, while tae is searching clothes with a pout, only black suits and some black hoodies )

Tae:: is your favourite colour is black ( cute )

Jk:: maybe doll, I don't like colours that much.

Tae give a short glance to jk and pick the black hoodie but he get shy, when he saw the underwear. He took one and run to bathroom.

Jk chuckled and took his suit from the cupboard.

Tae look soo tiny in jk hoodie but hella cute.

Jk:: shall we go?? ( Tae nodded his head both went downstairs )

Tae followed jk like a lost puppy, mr.jeon stopped them.

Mr.j:: let's have breakfast kook. ( Hope )

Before jk reply ,tae stomach growled make mr.jeon chuckle. Tae get embarassed.

Jk:: come ( jk hold tae hands and lead him to dinning table )

Jk pulled the chair for tae , others are noticing jk actions. They are getting heart attack by his action.

Jk served him while tae is getting over whemble by his husband.

Jk sit beside him and stare at tae ,he didn't serve himself.

Tae:: how about you?? ( Big eyes )

Jk:: I don't have appetite doll. ( Soft )

Enwoo chock himself, mrs.jeon pat ew head. Mr.jeon and jimin internally squeel in happiness.

Tae started to eat, he don't like the taste but he try to swallow the food, jk hold tae hand who look at him.

Jk:: if you don't like it then just say it to me ( stern )

They both left from there leaving the stunning family.

Mr.j:: this is really my son?( Smile )

Mrs.jeon roll her eyes.

On the other side::

Jk is driving ,tae is admiring jk side profile.

Jk:: done staring at me. ( Smile )

Tae look away, jk stopped the car infront of a university make tae widen his eyes. His eyes filled with tears ,no it can't be what he is thinking right?? He look at jk with teary eyes, his eyes hold hope and excitement.

Jk:: ready to chase your dream doll. ( Wipe his tears ) one more thing ( his voice totally changed into cold making tae flinch ) I don't like your tears , don't even think to let your tears fall got it , not even happy tears too. ( Stern )

Tae nodded his head with a smile, he kiss jk cheeks and linger his lips there for few minutes.

Tae:: thank you husband. ( Boxy smile ) but how do you know I want to study. You didn't answer my questions too ( curious )

Jk:: it's a secret doll.( Soft )

Tae:: mean ( mumble )

Jk:: let's go ( fond )

Tae:: but I didn't studied in school. How they give me seat. ( Sad )

Jk:: if your husband is the owner then they have to give. ( Casual )

Tae:: you are the owner ?( shock )

Jk nodded his head. Tae get a naughty idea.

Tae:: words husband. ( Grin )

Jk pull tae by his waist in a jerk who landed on his chest, tae gasp.

Jk:: yes baby. ( Raspy )

Tae quickly get down from the car leaving a laughing jk.

When jk came out of the car his demeanour changed completely. He hold tae waist with his permission and walking towards principal room. While tae is witnessing how others get scared by jk and how they give respect to his husband. Moreover he can't think further because of the hands on his waist.

Principal Jackson is talking with jk ,they both discussing something while tae is looking here and there.

Now they both heading out, tae was soo excited.

Tae:: am I a university student. ( Squeel )

Jk looking at him who is jumping happily.

Jk:: carefull doll. ( Worry )

Tae tripped, but jk hold his waist and look at tae with stern look who shows his puppy eyes.

Tae:: sorry ( tiny )

Jk sighed.

Jk:: next time be careful okay.

Tae asked jk something which was crossing his mind.

Tae:: you gave my name as Kim taehyung why ?? I am Jeon taehyung right??

Jk:: no you aren't Jeon taehyung. ( Walking towards the car )

Tae heart skip a beat,

Tae( mind ):: he didn't consider me as his husband. He only saved me from my family. ( Heavy heart )

Jk:: instead ( tae look at him ) I want to take your first name. Kim jungkook husband of kim taehyung ( tae blink his eyes for sometime to register what he heard )
____________________________________

Vote and comment