chapter 6

It was a rainy days, tae feel soo chill ,he only have one blanket, floor was soo cold, he was shivering too much. But suddenly he heard a knocking sound, he thought it was a maid ,so he opened the door but his eyes got widen when he saw yoongi.

Tae:: Hyun.. sorry sir. Do you need anything??( Polite )

Yg:: appa wants to meet you. Come with me. ( Tae followed him with a thumping heart )

Yg stopped Infront of mr.kim office room. He entered inside followed by tae who gulp in fear.

Mr.kim look at tae with discust eyes , but he cleared his throat,

Mr.k:: go out ( eye at yoongi who left from there, leaving them alone )

Tae's little bit braveness is long gone.

Mr.k:: tomorrow don't go out , someone wants to meet you and wear good clothes that I will send you soon , then in evening you will get your lens, throw that filthy glass of yours, Understand ( Cold )

Tae just nodded his head make mr.kim irritated.

Mr.k:: words filthy shit. ( Shout )

Tae flinch.

Tae::o..k sir.

Mr.k:: get out ( tae run from there , mr.kim sighed deeply ) why that monster need this ugly ass. ( Thinking )

Tae went to his room and keep his hands on his chest ,

Tae:: it was scary. ( Unstable breath, but something strike him ) who wants to meet me?? ( Confuse )

Next day,

Kims are waiting for someone eagerly, that too tae was sitting with them, he look stunning even Kims are shocked to see him who is looking handsome like hell.

But mrs.kim fuming in anger, she not even like to sit with tae who is looking down. Soon six cars stood Infront of Kim mansion, Mr and mrs.kim went to visit them.

Today tae mood is not good, he feel like something is going to happen.

Then a fourty years old man came inside, he is looking hella scary with tattoos and look like a mafia boss, but he is not..he is one of  the Asia's top 50, businessman Kang min Jun.

His eyes stuck on tae who is looking at him with his innocence eyes, a smirk crept on Kang face. He look at tae top to bottom with his lusty eyes. Tae get uncomfortable by his gaze , he want someone to hold but to his luck there is no one is here.

Mr.k:: it was a pleasure to meet you mr.kang. ( wide smile )

Mrs.k:: welcome mr.kang.

Soon yoongi and joon also greeted kang, they both saw how kang eyeing at tae make them feel angry.

Kang took slow steps near tae who get panick and took two steps back when kang who soo close to him. Tae want to puck because of the strong scent of that creepy man.

K :: pretty boy , what's your name?? ( Eyeing at tae facial features who's in the verge of run , joon fist his hands while yoongi look away )

Tae:: k..im tae..hyung. ( shutter soo badly )

Kang laughed, and try to pinch tae cheeks who turn his face so kang took back his hands, while Kim couple glaring at tae.

Kang:: so ready to be my husband pretty boy. ( Deep voice )

Tae heart stop for a second, while joon and yoongi eyes widen why not that man is like tae's dad but here he is asking for his hands.

Tae eyes filled with tears for a unknown reason jungkook face flash in his mind. He look at mr.kim who look at him with boring eyes, he look at his hyungs for any help but nothing happened. He feel discusted when kang hold his hands so he yank his hands .

Kang get angry and grip tae hands who hiss in pain, Yg try to speak but mr.kim glare at him.

Kang:: if one more time you behave like this , then you will see the worst of me ,got it ( shouted )

Tae started to cry, kang left tae hands.

Tae run to his room, mr.kim ready to follow him but stopped by kang.

Kang:: I have only one week , preparation should be fast. ( Order )

Mr.k:: as you say sir, I will finish it within four days ( bow )

Kang nodded then left from there.

Mrs.k:: why this rich man need that beggar??( Frown )

Mr.k:: who cares, he told that he will help me to destroy Jeon company. Tomorrow is gonna be fun. Our first step to let down jk. ( Smirk )

Nj:: dad he won't be silent if anyone touch what is his. ( Little warn )

Mr.k:: kang is more powerful than him. He can't do anything.( Kim couple left )

Yg and joon look at tae's room door with guilty eyes

Tae is crying hard , he want someone, his hands automatically went to jk coat and he wore it , he hug the coat tightly. He feel a little relax now.

Tae::they are so..o bad , I don't..wanna..ma.rry. ( sob ) that ma..n  tou.ch is discusting ( scrunch his nose )

On the other side,

Jk is looking at the moon with a sad eyes, don't know why he feel soo empty today.

He slide his hand in his black pajama and took out cigarette , he took few puffs and throw it away , he  sighed and grip his hands on the wooden chair, he feel soo restless and frustrated. Why??

He directly went to his gym  and started to punch the bag aggressively.

After getting a powerful punch which was mixed with anger, it was ripped. Jk knuckles is bleeding but he don't care about that. His whole body is sweating.....

Next day, the first news jk heard is that kang cancelled their deals which was soo profitable for both companies. Enwoo is soo angry, because he is the ceo, he is barking at his employee who are feared to enter the ceo cabin.

Enwoo try to reach kang who didn't pick his call, this deal was soo important for Jeon company.

Jeon mansion::

Mr.jeon looking at jk who is eating peacefully like the problem is soo simple but mrs.jeon got angry.

Mrs.j:: there your brother handling the problem alone ,here your soo cool. Right it's not your own compa.....

Mr.j:: shut up ( mrs.j shut his mouth )

Jk left after eating, while jm comfort his fuming mom.

______________________________________

Vote and comment