chapter 29

In a big mansion looking creepy and dark. Kim hanuel smoking sitting in a sofa, he kept his head on  the sofa and closed his eyes, taking a deep puff.
Two mans came inside gulping hard. They stand beside han with fear.

Han opened his eyes, he saw them and let out a deep Chuckle make them shiver.

Han:: so you people lost track of my gukk and now he is suffering because he fell in love with one fucker and everyone fearing for his husband bastard. ( Soft )

The two mens sweating badly, han stood up and took out his gun from his back.

Han:: did not I told you two keep my jung gukk safe and not let anyone near my gukk. See now my baby fell in love ,fell in love ( cute )

The two mans kneel on the floor and started to cry hard, if anyone saw these two they would faint because these two are dangerous assassin of the world.

Han Chuckled and kneel infront of them. They both look down as they can't able to meet han eyes.

Han:: what's his name?? I forget hmm...yes Kim taehyung, that fucker make.my gukk fall for him. ( Dark voice )

Han look at the two assassin and pout when he saw how they both trembling.

Han:: you people made the biggest mistake deserve punishment, hmm say what you both want, make a quick decision gun or knife?? ( They both didn't answer ) GUN OR KNIFE?? ( Han shouted make them flinch badly )

Han stood up and ordered his men to drag them to basement.

Han took his phone and saw kin taehyung photo make his blood boil in anger.

Han:: ready to face hell Kim taehyung. ( Punch the mirror which is broke into pieces, blood dripping from his hands )

______________________________________

In taekook house::

Tae is washing vegetables, while aera is hugging his legs and bitting it continuously with her teeth make tae hiss time to time. Tae had enough he close the tap and wipe his hands, he lift aera and went to the living room fuming. He saw jk is working in his laptop with concentration, tae puffed his cheeks and took furious steps towards jk and make aera sit on the laptop keyboard make jk flinched.

Jk:: doll. ( Surprise )

Aera started to giggle and press every buttons make jk work deleted. Jk sighed when he saw aera saliva dripping on the laptop.

Jk pull tae who landed on his lap while aera enjoying to tap the buttons.

Tae:: can't you look after your daughter for sometime, she didn't let me cook hubby ( cute glare )

Jk:: sorry doll, forgive your hubby. ( Kiss tae forehead who's heart melt and kept his head on jk chest who stroke his head )

Tae:: by the way what are you doing??( Playing with jk shirt buttons )

Jk lift tae cheeks from his chest and stare at his eyes. Jk caresses tae cheeks who closed his eyes feeling good. Jk lean and captured tae lips ,both kiss Slowly and passionately, tae wrap his hands around jk neck while jk pull him close on his lap. Their kiss become hot and hungry, they both fighting for dominance while jk give up to tae who enter inside and taste his whole mouth.

Jk moan loudly when tae started to grind on his lap, they both startled by aera loud giggle.

Tae detached his lips while a string of saliva attach their lips.

Tae:: I want you h.ubby. ( heavy breath )

Jk:: then make your daughter sleep doll. ( Soft )

Tae lift aera and run to his room like a cute baby, jk laughed at him and retrive what aera delete unknowingly.

Jk finished his work and went to see what his doll is doing. He stand at the door and watched the scene with love eyes.

Tae is pleading aera to sleep who is looking at tae with big round eyes.

Tae :: please princess sleep. ( Cute whine )

Ae:: nu. Nu..sbiksmmku ( blabber )

Tae jutted his lips and blackmail aera like she know everything...

Tae:: sleep now or I won't give you chocolate. ( Glare )

Ae:: hsunk jsjdnbbb ( giggle )

Tae had enough...

Tae:: HUBBY COME HERE RIGHT NOW. ( Aera flinched while jk chuckled and went inside)

Jk:: what happened doll?? ( Soft )

Tae:: see her ,she is not sleeping. Look here ( show at his pants where little tae woken up because of jk touch )
Do something hubby ( whine )

Jk lift aera and put her in cradle then on the television, he put some cartoon and raise the volume , he took some plushie and put beside aera, then he kept the pacifier in aera mouth who started to watch the cartoon, while tae is looking at everything confusingly.

Jk drag tae into the bathroom who got it and his cheeks look like a tomato.
After having eachother for five rounds, morelike tae make jk in the verge of faint by his powerful thrust. They both freshen up and came out,

Tae smiled when he saw aera is sleeping peacefully. Jk pull tae who landed on his top and kept his head on jk chest who stroke his hair.

Tae:: I love you hubby. ( Kiss jk chest )

Jk:: I love you too doll. ( Peck his forehead )

Jk hide tae in his embrace and they both went to their dreamland.

______________________________________

Kim hanuel is standing infront of mr.park who get shock after seeing the mafia king infront of him, still now hanuel didn't removed his mask.
But by seeing the tattoo that only belongs to the mafia family mr.park confirmed.

Hanuel said something to park who got shock by shock but after few minutes both smirking.

Han:: I started my first move park , I want to see how much the Kim is capable. ( Deep voice )

On the other , aera is playing in the garden while both jk and tae watching her with love eyes. Tae kept his head on jk lap, that's when jk sensed something is wrong, he roam his eyes everywhere and he saw red point on aera and tae's head. Jk fist his hands tightly.

Jk:: doll get up and went inside with aera ( calm )

Tae got up and look at jk with worry.

Tae:: what happen hubby??

Jk:: go ( stern )

Tae lift aera and went inside, jk saw few metres away two mens who is wearing black clothes pointing the gun at him. They are standing on the roof top of the building.

Jk sighed and smile a little.

Jk:: wrong move.

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Au:: how are you all , I am sorry its suddenly I thought you people get boring about this story. Anyways stay healthy and saranghe.

Guys there is a huge war going to start between them. Let's see how who is going to survive from eachother.