chapter 20

Tae is standing few distance away from Ben who is checking jk, tae's whole body started sweat a lot, his head is spinning , he shook his head and look at the pulse rate which is getting low, tae slap himself because he can't open his eyes properly, soon tae saw the straight line in the monitor and his eyes closed, tae fainted and fall on the floor with a loud thud.

Flash back::

In Jeon mansion, tae is sitting between jk legs who wrap him around his bulky arms, they are covered in a blanket and sitting in the terrace admiring the night view. Tae kept his head on jk chest and nuzzle his face  while jk pecking his head time to time.

Jk:: doll. ( Tae hummed feeling soo warm and comfy in jk embrace ) do you have any wish other than studies. ( Kiss his cheeks )

Tae nodded his head look like a cute puppy, jk chuckled and squeeze him tightly who giggled in his hubby hug.

Jk:: what it is?? ( Soft )

Jk kept his own cheeks on tae one and rub their cheeks together for warmness, tae hummed feeling good.

Tae::to be with you forever. ( Look at jk eyes both are very close their breath fanning on eachother faces )

Jk:: what if I vanished one day in the sky??( Kept his head on tae cheeks who look at jk with hurt eyes )

Jk was waiting for tae reply but he didn't know tae give him such a reply make his heart ache.

Tae:: simple hubby I find  wherever you are and ( lift jk face and peck his lips ) we will vanish together.( Boxy smile )

Jk smashed his lips on his baby husband who smiled and kiss back , both are kissing slow with little aggression. Jk tongue is roaming in tae mouch who is clutching jk tshirt.

Jk hands travel towards tae hoodie and lift it a little, his cold hands touch tae's bare tummy make him shiver and let out a shaky moan when jk hands roam on his stomach.

Jk didn't break the kiss, tae hands gripping jk hair both are soo lost they didn't noticed someone came there and widen their eyes.

??:: Aigoo I am sorry ( close his eyes )

Jk got irritated, tae glare at the person with a pout and swollen lips.

Jk peck those pout with a fond smile.

Tae:: chim you kiss blocker. ( Whine )

Jm laughed at the cute man and try to pinch tae cheeks but one glare from jk make him took his hand away.

Jm:: dinner is ready, your eomma calling you for dinner, Don't know why she love you soo much ( pout )

Tae showed his tongue out and jm left from there sulking,

Tae again keep his head on jk chest, soon jk heard a snoring sound, he look down and peck tae forehead who is sleeping.

Jk:: for you I will live baby, but if I can't just know your hubby is always in the beautiful sky watching you every time. ( Cover them properly in blanket)

End of flashback....

Tae opened his eyes abruptly, he look around he was in hospital room, he widen his eyes in horror, when he remember something, his heart beating in abnormal speed,  He try to get up but one hand stopped him, he look at the person with a anger eyes,  it was gukk who is standing beside him.

Tae:: how is my hubby?? Ho..w is he?? DAMMIT BEN. WHERE AR..E YOU.??. ( gukk flinched )

Tae try to get up but fall on the floor, his head hit on the table make it bleed, he yank gukk hand who try to help him. Tae's breath getting heavy, while gukk got panick, he run to call Yg and Ben.

After few minutes, Ben came inside and try to calm tae who's eyes become red and having difficulty in breathing. Yg hug tae tightly and caresses his back..

Tae push Yg with weak hands and hold Ben collar,..

Tae:: ho.w is my husba.nd??(  heavy breath )

Guk is crying in the corner.

Ben:: he is okay tae, he is alright now. Shh listen to me ,he is okay. Just his pulse get low but now he is alright. Calm down. ( Tae took a deep breath and hold his wedding ring in his hand and kiss it multiple times with a small smile )

Few minutes after tae breath got normal and sit on the floor looking down.

It's tae fainted on the floor, Ben try to wake him up but he didn't woke up, so he called yoongi who is on the way to drop gukk in his home, but when he get to know about tae condition he drive fastly to hospital ,while gukk is praying to God that nothing will happen to his love.

Now tae is calming himself, he search for his phone but he can't find, he try to stand that's when a lady in her thirtees came inside with a swollen eyes , Ben widen his eyes and eyed the lady to go out.

But the lady sit on her knees infront of tae and hold his legs while tae frowned, tae try to make her stand but he can't.

Ben:: mrs. Yang please go from here, it's not the time to speak. ( Plead )

Mrs.yang shook her head and hold tae legs tightly, that's when mr.yang came inside and the sight broke his heart.

Yg, and gukk look at them with a confuse look.

Tae:: le.ave my leg I need to go to my hub.by. ( weak )

Mrs.y:: sir I beg yo.u plea.se save my son , ple..ase.( beg tae with tears )

Ben bite his lips harshly, Yg saw how Ben was tensed.

Gukk look at tae who can't stand properly but the lady holding him tightly,

Gk:: miss please let him leave, he is weak. ( Tae didn't even look at him make him hurt )

Mrs.y:: my so.n n.eed to ha.ve h.eart sur.gery , he don't get m.atch do.nor, but I get to know,your his husband was in tw.o years co.ma , Ben sa.id he wo.nt wa.ke up. Sir ple..ase your hus.band h..eart ma.tched with my so...( Before she asked further, everyone widen their eyes when tae slap her really hard make her fall on the floor with a bleeding lips )

______________________________________

Vote and comment....