chapter 1

Two boys arguing in the park , anyone can say they are couple. .

Far away , an old couple listening to them quitely.

??:: Can't you just talk to them binie. ( Shout in anger )

Soobin clutching the other boy shirt.

Sb:: I ca.nt yeoni , I am scared. ( Look down )

Yeonjun yank soobin hands away from his shirt harshly who looking soo hurt.

Yj:: then what about me binie? ( broken )

Soobin can't able to see yj, he just look away.

Suddenly both flinch when a voice interept them.

??:: Why don't you people face the problem in love instead of fearing for consequences .( Soft )

Yj, sb look at the old couple who looking at them with a fond eyes.

Yj feel like he want some advise from elder , he is in the verge of give up, because soobin parents looking for a girl , but soobin didn't have the courage to go against his parents. Both love each other but they don't have courage to fight for their love.

Soon the old couple said something make them widen their eyes.

??:: You people didn't have courage to face your parents, but one man ruin his everything to save his love. That man literally make anyone life hell if his love is sad. No one can love their partner like that man. Let me tell you their love story , I swear on my life , their story automatically give you courage to face your problem. ( Smile )

Yj, sb look at eachother , they are in te verge of broke up , but give it a try didn't hurt right?? So they nodded their head..but sb get curious at one thing.

Sb:: what about the other one. Only that man love his lover but other one?

The old couple laugh.

??:: If one is ready to kill anyone for his love and the other is ready to kill himself for his love. ( He hold his husband hand who smile )

Yj, sb smile at them, they both look at eachother with a unknown feeling.

Yj:: his name?

??:: Kim jungkook husband of Kim taehyung, who is his precious obsession....

Soon the old man started to say the story..

In a big company, employees working with a pindrop silent, no one is distracted, their eyes focus on the screen which is placed infront of them,

In a meeting room , ceo and board of directors are sitting quietly waiting for the chairman, but their sweat and shivering hands can say how tensed they look.

They hear a footsteps making their breath hitch when they witness the their chairman looking at everyone with a straight face.

They all greet him, who just nodded his head and sit on his chair. No one is talking only the chairman eyes roaming around looking each and every person.

The silence is killing them. Soon it break by chairman itself.

??::who?? ( Deep voice )

They all gulp in fear., No one is talking,. Someone betrayed the company by leaking the information making a huge loss to the company.

Soon the chairman get up from his place and left followed by his PA.

When the charming left , one of the board of director mr.choi took a deep breath, he smiled in victory , he wink at ceo who rolled his eyes.

Everyone left except Choi and ceo.

Mr.c:: enwoo , see he didn't catch me. ( Relief )

Ew:: don't underestimate him uncle. ( Fear )

Mr.c:: even he find out, he won't do Anything to me, I am your eomma's brother. ( Carefree )

Ew shook his head ,

Mr.choi left , he came to his car and started to drive while humming a song, he get a call from his wife..

On call,

Mrs.c: honey, did that bastard found it. ( fear )

Mr.c:: no baby. ( While talking to his wife , a large truck coming on his way, but to his luck he noticed and took a turn quickly with a beating heart , he escaped in a blink of an eye ,

Before he think further, the same truck hit him hardly making his head bump on the wheel. But the truck didn't leave ,it again crash the car , mr.choi whole body covered with blood , he was barely breathing.

Mr.choi saw someone came down from the truck and stood beside him. He saw how the man smirk and took his phone from his pocket and called someone. He turn on the speaker and lean it to mr.choi ears who is coughing blood.

Mr.choi hears the voice ,it's his chairman.

??:: see you in hell. ( Deep voice )

The driver took the phone away from Choi and left from there.

Mr.choi closed his eyes...

______________________________________

In a big mansion, a lady crying hard clutching his his husband shirt who is comforting her. They are the Jeon couple.

mr.j:: Honey please don't cry, he will be alright. ( Wipe her tears )

Mrs.j:: hubb.y my brot.her.. he went to  com.a. ( Cry hardly )

Soon enwoo run to his eomma , and hug her tightly.

Ew:: eomma please, you will get sick ,don't cry uncle will be fine soon.

Mrs.j:: take me ..ther.e I wan.t to see hi.m.

Mr.jeon don't want his wife to see her brother in the cruel condition, who's whole body damaged looking very horror.

Soon their first son came inside with a poker face, mrs.jeon  look at him with anger.

Mrs.j:: stop the.re Jeon jun.gkook , you are the. One who did it.. right??( Anger )

She is not in her right mind , otherwise she don't even have the courage to question jk.

Jk look at her, his single gaze make her look down and her anger vanish in air.

Jk left to his room.

Mr.jeon see how is son is emotionless, and very ruthless. He just can't handle his son arrogant nature, he know Choi must be done something wrong otherwise his son will not done something like this.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment