chapter 26

Park mansion::

Mr.park is feeding gukk forcefully who is eating with weak heart, it's been a weeks that he saw tae. His heart was aching, he can't concentrate on anything, his health also getting bad this made mr and mrs.park feeling worried.

Mrs.park massaging gukk head while Mr.park feeding guk in living room.

Mr.p:: baby please just tell  to me what's your problem , I will help you. ( Tears )

Mrs.p:: we can't see you like this. Please...( Plead )

Gukk started to cry , holding mr.park who caresses his back. Gukk can't take it anymore he need taehyung, he want taehyung,the pain in his heart is unbearable.

Gukk told everything to park who is fuming in anger.

Mr.p:: they used you and you let them do it. ( Dark voice )

Gukk hide his face in mr.park chest.

Gk:: ap.pa I want him, without him , I will di.e.

Mr.park fist his hands , while mrs.park started to cry ,she can't witness her son misery.

Mr.p:: he is married baby. But I won't let that Kim's and jeons go just like that, I will destroy them for using you. ( Dark eyes )

Gk shook his head,

Gk:: ap.pa I was th.e one who accept this plan..I want tae appa please do something otherwise you can't saw me ali.ve ( threaten )

Mrs.park hug gukk tightly , while mr.park stood up with a fire eyes.

On the other side::

In Jeon mansion::

Yoongi, namjoon and kai sitting in the living room, yes jk let them go after one day locking them with another girl.

Yg  and namjoon is looking down, while Kai told them what happened to everyone making them stunned, they shivered what jk gonna do here after

Jimin look at yoongi who didn't look at his eyes.

Jm:: you touched her?? ( Fear in his eyes )

Yoongi look at jimin with teary eyes and shook his head ,jm hug him tightly..

Yg:: I didn't b.ut the thought across my mind, I co.ntr..oll.ed baby.  I am sorry..( jm is caressing Yg telling some sweet things )

Jin look at namjoon,

Nj:: I didn't baby, but now I know how tae felt, when w.e have someone we love the most and so.meone try to make us to.uch other is hell baby( crying )

Jin hug him tightly, hobi know about Kai, so he didn't ask any questions.

Yn standing in the corner and shivering in fear..

Gukk came inside and saw them back make him little happy.

Mrs.j:: how are you gukk ,your looking pale dear. ( Worry )

Gk:: nothing aunty I am good. ( Weak )

Gukk get to know what jk done to them make him shiver.

They all heard a footsteps making them look at the door and their breath hitch..

Their Kim jungkook standing with his glory looking hella hot and stunning. Jk is in black suit and his eyes are very sharp then finally his lips showing a little smirk.

Everyone have different emotions, it's been year they saw jk is standing and looking well,

Mr.jeon slowly walk towards jk, but jk walk passed him and sit on the sofa like a king putting his legs crossed.

Jk:: water. ( Random direction )

Jm went to kitchen and came to jk with water.

Jk drink the water and his eyes roam around the place and stopped at gukk ,he gave a dark chuckle to gukk who look down feeling goosebumps.jk aura is something making others shiver in fear.

Mr.j:: how are you son?( Happy tears )

Mrs.j:: baby. ( Stand beside jk and pat his head )

Jk stood up and adjust his coat others looking at his actions, he saw yn standing in the corner sweating badly make him smirk.

Jm:: Hyun...( Before he complete a slap sound echoed in the mansion, others widen their eyes, mrs.jeon holding her cheeks where a finger print is visible , yes jungkook slapped Mrs.jeon )

Mr.j::WHAT THE...

jk grip her hair who scream and slam her head on the glass table before him make the glass broken into pieces and mrs.jeon head is bleeding.

Ew , nj and Yg try to hold jk who is looking like a maniac. But before they near him jk took out the gun from his pocket ,make them stopped in their track.

Jm and Jin started to cry, while jk bend down to mrs.jeon level and showed his bunny smile. Jk hold her chin, mr.jeon try to talk but the scream heard when jk shoot enwoo leg.

Yn run to enwoo, nj hold him while gukk look at the scene with horror.

Others don't have courage to near jk.

Jk nails digging deep in her cheeks make her cry hard, she was in the verge of faint.

Mrs.j:: wh..y so..n??

Jk:: why?? Why?? Why?? ( Chuckle )

Jk shove the gun into mrs.jeon mouth making others scared.

Mr.jeon kneel on the floor and plead to jk.

Mrs.j:: pl..ea.se le.ave me..( beg )

Mrs.jeon blood dripping in jk hands who started to laugh and left mrs.jeon cheeks harshly and stood up, others took few steps back from jk.

Enwoo is crying hard in pain.

Gk:: pl..ease le.ave the.m ( tears )

Jk saw gukk and come near him whos throat went dry.

Jk:: just wait a bit ,your turn come soon. ( Deep voice )

Gukk felt his heart will burst in fear.
Jungkook is hella scary.

Jk:: okay you people done everything to make my doll happy now it's your all time to happy. ( Creepy smile )

Jk started to walk out , but before he go two bullets went inside mrs.jeon heart and head. Jk kept his gun inside his pocket and left from there leaving a broken family.

Mr.jeon fainted , jm and enwoo crying loud for losing their mom.

In taekook house::

Jk quickly went to shower, he came to Jeon mansion after make tae slept, because tae can't let him go alone.
Jk changed his dress and lay down beside tae and pull him close.

Tae nuzzle his face in jk chest and try to suck his favourite spot in his sleep, jk chuckled and lead tae lips to his nipple, as soon as tae found jk nipple he latch his mouth and started to suck.

Jk caresses his cheeks,

Jk:: one out baby. ( Dark voice )

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Au:: does anyone doubt on mrs.jeon my intelligent readers???