chapter 34

Jeon mansion:

Jimin standing infront of mr.jeon raging in anger. Beside him namjin, kaihope and yoongi is standing...

Jm:: tell me the truth now.. ( shout )

Mr.jeon look down feeling like hell...

Jm:: what hyung is saying,I know your hiding something I want truth appa..( angry as hell )

Mr.jeon started to cry hard, he is looking like a mess...

Mr.j:: jung.kook is not my son chim..he is not my s.on ( crying badly)

Everyone got shock, jimin stumbled but Yg hold him.

Jm:: wh.at are you saying ap.pa??( Shutter )

Mr.j:: he is president Kim Hyunbin son. ( Everyone widen their eyes in horror )

Nj:: what?? ( Shock )

Mr.j::I am a friend of Kim jina, hyunbin wife, we lost contant when we entered university but one day, she somehow got my contact and called me, I was soo shocked, I went to met her. She just gave me a baby who is one month old, she asked me to raise him, I was too stunned, she look like a mess, she was bruised badly, I asked her what happened but she just begged me , she hold my leg to take care of jungkook.

She was my one sided first love,so I took jungkook with me. I know something is wrong, I thought she will come again for jungkook, she took promise from me , she told me to raise jungkook as my own child. For some reason she don't want hyunbin to know about jungkook existence.

First I was thinking to whether take jungkook with me or not, that's when she said , Hyunbin try to kill jungkook. That's the last day I saw jina, she died after two years.

Your eomma is also accept jungkook, when she get to know he is president son. She raised him well, soon enwoo and you born, everything went well..

I love jungkook as my own son. But he grow very cold, his character is very stern and bold. I don't know how he got his intelligence but he is like a fire no one can stand against him.

My father,your grandpa love jungkook soo much....

Days passed one day, your uncle Choi mess with jungkook, so jk punished him that day onwards your eomma hatred grow on him. She don't like how jk got everything, but his son's low under him. She become soo hurt when jungkook make Choi in coma.

Suddenly one day jungkook married Kim taehyung and ,that boy become jk whole world. He become jk weakness and strength.

then jungkook become pregnant...

Then the worst day come, taekook got accident and jk went into coma..

When jk went out of coma, I get to know about one thing which broke me into pieces, I don't know your eomma is this much cheap, Including en..woo too..

They kidnapped aera..( jimin and others breath hitch )

when jk rescued , aera born as a healthy baby, but I Don't know who helped your eomma ,but she was the one who kidnapped aera and hide her for two years, and enwoo help her too..

I got to know ever..ything after jk woke up fr.om coma...I don't know your eomma hate jungkook this much..I don't know..she is this much cruel..( crying hard )

Others face showing horror...

Jm:: s..o s.he planned t.he acci.dent..( heavy breath )

Mr.j:: no I don't think she planned everything, she is not that much powerful, there is someone behind it, I think she helped them.jungkook has many enemies so your eomma must be helped them....( crying )

On the other side::

Tae came out of the bathroom with a upper naked body, jk using his phone, he lift his head and look at tae with intense eyes. Tae seen jk in the mirror he intentionally showing his body to jk who's breath got sharp.

Tae was wearing a towel, he wipe his hair and chuckle at jk reaction, but he didn't expect jk to pull him close to his chest. Tae breath stuck..when jk removed his towel ,tae is standing naked infront of his hubby. Jk push tae on the bed and lay on top of him and trap him in his arms.

Both of their breath got heavy, jk intense eyes piercing tae, soon their lips fighting for dominance. Jk hands travel on tae naked body. Both are kissing aggressively, soon jk break the kiss and started to give wet kisses on tae collar bones who grip jk hair.

Tae moan loudly...soon jk flip their position, tae is now top of jk who is kissing him with agression.

Tae removed jk cloths. soon the room filled with jk moans and tae groans..

They have eachother for five rounds..tae dropped himself on top of jk who caresses his hair with weak eyes....

Jk peck his forehead multiple times and cover them properly. Jk felt like vomiting but he controlled and took a deep breath.

Deep inside a forest::

Kim hanuel tied in a chair, he was looking horror, he was tied by a metal wire, he was half naked ,his upper body covered with many deep cuts, blood dripping from his body, his face was bruised badly..

Someone throw water on his face and hold his chin harshly, that man split on han face who is in the verge of die.

That man grip han hair and cut his face making han grit his teeth in pain.

That person was none other than  Kim Hyun bin, jungkook and han dad, he was escaped from the prison. Beside him his right hand man Minho is standing looking cold.

Hyunbin hold han cheeks and press the cut with his nails make han hiss in pain..

Hy:: HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME BASTARD..HOW DARE YOU?? ( Cut han chest )

Minho is looking at han with a smirk.

Hy:: just die bastard just die...( He took his gun to shoot him but stopped when whistling sound echoing in the place )

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Few more chapters dears....