chapter 31

Kim hanuel is sleeping peacefully, he stir up in his sleep when a loud sound echoing in his mansion it was the sign of someone hacking his entire system, hanual took his phone and found out it was hacked. He get tensed because he is the criminal he have record for killing people in his phone, but it is impossible to hack his system then how???

He called his right hand man, lee dong wook. He is the world best hacker, a black hat Hacker.

On call:

Han:: WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING WOOK?? ( shout in frustration )

Wook:: sir , som.eone hacked our system, I try to track h.is location but I can't. ( Fear )

Han throw the phone on the floor which broke into pieces, soon a man running into the room hastly, he was han best bodyguard and friend too, his name is min hyuk.

Hyuk:: Han did you watch the tv ( panick )

Han look at him with red eyes make him look down,..

Hyuk search for the remote and on the tv, han widen his eyes in horror, every evidence of him Killing people leaked out , and his face was hidden but his dad face was shown who is now currently a president of the nation. His dad Kim Hyun bin,  killed ex President that video too leaked.

Han head was spinning, that's when wook run inside the mansion like a maniac,

Wook:: s..ir it..s ( heavy breath )

Han veins are popping out, he look like he will kill anyone in a second.

Hyuk:: what's happening he.re wook. Who done this??

Wook :: si.r yo.ur sister..( fear )

Han heart stop for a second, he chock wook who's breath get heavy..

Han:: what hap.pened to her ( angry )

Hyuk :: han ple.ase let him talk ( hiding his fear )

Wook:: she..is in critical con.dition ( heavy breath )

In outer world no one knows, Kim hanuel existence, because his father Kim Hyun bin raised him without anyone knowledge because he is going to be next mafia king which he is now. For others Kim Hyun bin only have one daughter name Kim Mina. As hanuel mother died after giving birth to Mina, for Hyun bin and hanuel ,Mina is their heart , their happiness.

Back to story...

Han push everyone and run towards the hospital like a maniac, he is breathing heavily, his mind was stuck, he is getting panick , now his first priority is his sister.

He speed up his car to the hospital followed by hyuk and wook, han stopped the car infront of the hospital morelike he hit two people's on the way, he is in the verge of fainting, no he can't lost his precious sister.

Han stopped infront of the ICU, he entered inside , it's their own hospital only for their family, he saw few doctor operating on her , doctors plead him to wait outside, han totally broke down , he can't able to see his sister, those blood make him weak, he is sitting on the floor kept his head on his knees,

Wook and hyuk look at him with teary eyes, they know how much han love his sister, he can die for two people one is Mina and other is gukk.

Suddenly a whistle sound echoing on the empty floor, gaining others attention,

Wook and hyuk widen their eyes,

Han:: Kim. Jungkook ( dark eyes )

Jk stand their looking stunning,he kept his hands on his pant pocket and blowing whistle with a calm face.

Wook and hyuk took out his gun and pointed at jk who didn't even give a fuck, they swear wook and hyuk get a dark aura from this man, they felt chill when han and jk eyes met.

Jk stood infront of han who look at him with a dark eyes,

Jk:: hello Kim hanuel it was nice to meet you. ( Calm )

Han blood was boiling so it was Kim jungkook.

Han stood up and hold jk collar who chuckled,

Wook and hyuk getting shock by shock they never saw someone who can look at han eyes directly but today they get to see jk who is more giving chills just by his looks.

Jk removed han hands from his collar and adjust his coat,

Jk went near han face ,

Jk:: let's play a game what's say?? ( Deep whisper )

Wook and hyuk felt goose bumps

Han want to kill this man now, but he can't just simply kill him ,he need to give the painful death to jk.

Jk took the coin from his coat ,

Jk:: if head comes your Mina will alive, but if tail come then your mina no more shall we?? ( Calm )

Wook pull the trigger to shoot him but han eyed wook to stop.

Han:: just a single word from me ,you can't go out alive, ( han every men's are standing outside the hospital )

Han thought he can see fear in jk eyes but he gritted his teeth when jk chuckled.

Jk:: heads or tail , let's see. ( Toss the coin )

For some unknown reason han got fear, he catch the coin and didn't let jk to see the result.

Jk:: how bad. ( That's when doctor came outside with panick , jk smiled and pat han shoulder )

Jk:: I can't come to your sister funeral, so now I am giving my sincere sorry. ( Jk left leaving a froze han )

Doctor bite their lips harshly, han look at the doctor who shook his head  make han shot the doctor multiple times.

Han look at his hand it was it was tail ....

Han: Kim jungkook..( heavy breath )

Kim Mina is not a good girl, she is the psycho killer, but for outer world she is elegant and pretty lady, she is the one who hacked taekook car and fill the poison gas into the car, if jk didn't come on time ,then tae and aera is no more now.

On the other side::

Jk went inside the house like a thief, he remove his coat and settled beside sleeping tae and aera who is in tae's embrace. Tae unknowingly nuzzle his face in jk chest leaving aera who whine in her sleep......

______________________________________

Vote and comment