final chapter

Kim jungkook walking like a king in his sixties, it's a huge party. Everyone present Kai and hobi, mr.jeon , namjin, jimin and yoongi. Everyone present expect taehyung.

Jk took the Mike gaining everyone attention, even in his sixties he is looking hella handsome and those white hairs making him more hot.

Jk::my son taegukk going to take over my and my husband position. He is the new CEO.

Jk announced taegukk as ceo, and aera is clapping her hands happily but a slight hint of sadness. She is the famous artist as she don't like business.

Kai and hobi got soo happy, in these years they really work hard to gain taehyung and jungkook forgiveness which they got, others too mr.jeon, yoongi and namjoon got forgiven.

Taegukk give speech, aera went to his eomma and hug him tight.

Jk kissed her forehead and aera know how much jk in pain but that man never show his pain.

Taegukk came down and got the blessings from Kai and hobi, then mr.jeon too.

Taegukk hug jk who pat his head..

In these years many things happened, like hyunbin and Minho got brutally killed by jk, and hanuel took gukk far away from taehyung as he promised to jungkook. Taehyung and jungkook become the one ruling the business world. Jk give birth to taegukk, a carbon copy of taehyung.

They both raised aera and taegukk as a good soul and give enormous amount of love.

The thing is that the whole world know about Kim taehyung and Kim jungkook love. Many of them wonder how could a man love his husband this much and vice versa. Jk literally crush anyone whoever mess with his doll and pour his whole love on him pamper him.

Still now Kim jungkook baby is Kim taehyung, his doll, his prescious obsession.

Let's see what they are doing...

Jk excused himself and took his car, still now taekook living in the same house their small house. Jk drive slowly and reached the house, he parked and went inside the house.

He removed his shoes, his coat, and opened their bedroom. His eyes flutter, he saw tae is reading a book looking pale, and weak.

When tae eyes landed on jk, tae throw the book and open his arms,

Tae:: hu..bby ( weak )

Jk slowly placed himself beside tae who kept his head on jk chest and pull him close. Jk peck his forehead and tighten the grip.

Tae:: how wa.s the party?? ( Exited )

Jk:: good baby. your son looking hella handsome doll, and your daughter is stunning as always. They missed you soo much. ( Soft )

Tae eyes filled with tears, he is ill we can say he is nearing his death, he is praying God that he don't want to die..he want few more years so he could spend his time with his hubby.

Tae blink his eyes, jk slowly stroke his hair.

Tae::hmm hubb.y ( soft )

Jk:: yes doll. ( Peck his head )

Tae:: let's eat som.ething spicy, I can't with these medicines it's eww. ( Puppy eyes )

Jk chuckled but bite his lips harshly to control his tears.

Jk:: why not, my doll wish is my breath. ( Pepper him with kisses )

Jk took his phone and ordered food.

After few minutes the food arrived,

Jk set the table and feed tae who munching cutely, jk peck him time to time. Tae kiss jk harshly because it's soo spicy. Jk laughed and kiss him back.

Afte eating they both sit on the balcony, tae is sitting in jk lap who covered them with a blanket and securely holding his baby doll who keep nuzzling his face in jk chest.

Jk:: stop moving doll, your making me hard. ( Soft )

Tae bite jk neck who chuckled,

Jk::moon is beautiful is not it doll?? ( Tae look at the moon but jk looking at his doll with soo much love )

Tae hummed, they both taking a night Breeze.. suddenly tae ask..

Tae::how much do you love me (soft )

Jk caresses his cheeks,

Jk::I don't know doll. ( Smile )

Tae glare at jk who pull him to his chest......

Jk:: there is no word or any comparison in the world to describe by love on you. ( Tae smiled with tears )

Tae didn't ask further but jk continue..

Jk:: this Kim jungkook is merely a slave my husband Kim taehyung slave. I just born to hold my soft petal till my last breath. You know doll, the moment this Kim jungkook mind shut without your thoughts must be my death. I want..m.ore years..b.e hea.lthy do.ll..( suddenly cracked voice as tears started to flow from his eyes)

Tae bite his lips and wipe jk tears which is piercing him. Tae felt a pang.

Tae:: wh.at hubby I am heal.thy see..why are you crying..( try to comfort jk who totally broken , this man never show his emotions but infront of his doll he is just a normal person in their lover safe embrace )

Jk nuzzle his face in tae crook of neck, he don't want to make tae worry..he blink his eyes and changed the topic.

Jk:: you know what doll, first when I met you, I felt strange I want to protect you and keep you in my embrace. I want to own by you.. your just a shy bean, always showing your pink, red cheeks..but I don't know that time is a beast in bed. ( Tae hit jk chest with a red cheeks who laugh...)

Both look at eachother and laugh....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's how this Kim jungkook become Kim taehyung forever your slave.

Till his last breath jk become taehyung shield, jungkook is the person who destroy anyone for his doll and Kim taehyung is the person who kill himself for his hubby.

Do you all think jk let tae leave the world alone.. never not at all..when this Kim taehyung breath stops this Kim jungkook also stop his breathing., The main evidence is the single grave for that couple..they both buried together in their lovable house..

A poor soul without knowing the meaning of care grown and torched a lot, but that soul reached his owner who treat him like a petal till his last breath, no one important for him in this life, even his children's are his second priority but to him that poor soul is his first priority..he ready to die and kill for that soul...

That's how a beautiful love story of Kim taehyung and his husband Kim jungkook come to an end..

It may be end for us, but not for them..they will reborn again and again and  this Kim jungkook will get his Kim taehyung....their love not gonna end..their love is beyond our reach...

______________________________________

Au:: I swear ,I cried while writing this..

I want everyone comment, how is this journey.. even I want a lover like my taekook in this story..

Tell me about your experience...

About tae's character and Kim jungkook character..

Final bye..